• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Everything outside the orange is awesome. So as we can see, you can be really cool and slow and still be awesome. Pristine 60s C10 with a straight 6? Awesome. But the lower you go on the coolness scale the faster you need to be in order to be awesome. Beater CRX? Not awesome. Beater CRX that runs 9’s? Awesome.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Everything outside the orange is awesome. So as we can see, you can be really cool and slow and still be awesome. Pristine 60s C10 with a straight 6? Awesome. But the lower you go on the coolness scale the faster you need to be in order to be awesome. Beater CRX? Not awesome. Beater CRX that runs 9’s? Awesome.

I have watched some stupid fast fart bangers at the track. They used to run with us once a summer. Pretty amazing actually but when you see the size of the turbo's it all becomes pretty clear.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Steering box from a 90s grand Cherokee. It’s a common affordable upgrade. Gets me 12:1 ratio with a lager T bar to firm up the feel. Bolts right in place, just need adapters for the lines since it’s metric and a rag joint from a late 70s pickup.

Sweet.
    Who comes up with this cool ****.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Oh I get it. It makes perfect sense to a family man. It will still get him sideways.............:nailbite:

From what I’ve learned, dropping a full point of compression is good for like 3% loss. Even at the level we’re gonna be at that’s like 10 numbers. Never gonna feel that difference in the seat and if it lets me get away with 91 most of the time and 87 if I need to, then that’s a hit I’m willing to take.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom