• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    It has gone up. I ran this in the engine I still have when the compression was in Lunar orbit instead of methanol. I am done with Meth.......:lmfao:

I also had it in the supercharged Harley when it had the tune set to "Kill". I ran the tune on "Stun" in street trim. That tune required Cam-2. I kept a 50 drum on hand. They called it a 55 but 50 was all we could ever get from one...:):

The "Kill" tune included the 50HP plate under the carb in front of the SC. I removed the nozzle's as they were just to violent. The plate acted as a power adder and sub-cooled the charge entering the SC. Chemical intercooler so to speak. When it engaged the bike went full on warp factor but the transition was not nearly as violent as the direct port nozzles. Even the Dyno guy noticed it.

165 RWHP on the engine and 211 with the spray. I truly think the added cooling effect helped the big numbers.
    10:80's on a solid pass on the engine.
    10'30's on the spray spinning the tire on the 1/2 shift and sometimes 2/3 shift. Bike weighed in at 750 pounds curb wet. I was 235 geared up. 1000 pounds running like that........:woot:

I don't know if you are crazy, retarded or a genius....but you got guts. NO WAY anyone could get my fat ass to even entertain the thought of getting on a bike like that. I will stick to door cars at least we have more that just a brain bucket and leather if all hell breaks loose

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Holy cramshaft Batman!!!!

28s8o3l.jpg

jtpcmq.jpg

This is the ONLY context that I would ever say this but...nice shaft. Give us some specs and manufacturer

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know if you are crazy, retarded or a genius....but you got guts. NO WAY anyone could get my fat ass to even entertain the thought of getting on a bike like that. I will stick to door cars at least we have more that just a brain bucket and leather if all hell breaks loose

I have been up on 2 wheels with a motor since I was around 9 years old. Harley Topper. Look it up. My Uncle had 2 of them. He said if I can get one started I can ride it. Guess what................Motoring in about 20 minutes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK....I think we have struck a deal on my 64. I will be + side of even on what I have spent in total and he is paying me to finish the car as I was going to anyway.

I am kind of sad right now. This may be the end of personal HotRod ownership.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    OK....I think we have struck a deal on my 64. I will be + side of even on what I have spent in total and he is paying me to finish the car as I was going to anyway.

That kinda sucks but who knows maybe you will find a sweet little street cruiser to play with

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    That is sad. End of an era. You did have a good run though!

Luckily for you, there are plenty of young guys that want to steal all of your knowledge, parts, tools, engines. You can live vicariously through them :cool:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

:( i wanted to go for a ride and a burger.....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sad and glad for you, Tim. Although I’m pretty sure after you finish this car, it won’t be long before you need something. You’re due for something a little closer to done. Even if it’s not a full blown race car, a nice cruiser would do you well with the grand kiddos. Hope all goes well with the Mrs...

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Garage progress... first time I've seen the vette body uncovered in 2 years. Would have been cheaper to buy a car than build a garage to build a car, but I guess i'm stubborn that way... Plus, where would I park it?

garagefoamed.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom