• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been really enjoying the beast this winter. Freshest pic I have as of a few weeks ago. Have about 400 miles on the 12 bolt and disc brakes now. WOW those brakes make a HUGE difference!! I finally made it over 70mph with the 4.11, 4000 rpm at 72! Have all the trans parts now to stick the Tremec TKO-600 in. Super excited about that!!!

]
    fktpvp.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Any seat really. Im just short one, i could honestly settle for a bench.. i can think of about 1000 things i need really.
    Damn. I literally just sold the bench outta my car... If you want comfy and supportive, look at Summit Racing, I’ve got a set of ProCar Elites by Scat in mine, drove all the way to Florida and back in a weekend last year, never felt uncomfortable..

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Eh all is well! Ill find one, if you decide to ditch any parts or whatever shoot me a message first i can probably use it. Missing most of the interior. Its a good time
    I have zero spare interior parts, mostly just engine parts. Well, I will have a steering column at some point, non tilt floor shift. Just have to rebuild the tilt I have to go in mine.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Damn. I literally just sold the bench outta my car... If you want comfy and supportive, look at Summit Racing, I’ve got a set of ProCar Elites by Scat in mine, drove all the way to Florida and back in a weekend last year, never felt uncomfortable..

I have been looking at those for months, havent pulled the trigger.

The Bee has the absolute worst factory buckets, only go halfway up your back, no headrest. I would need to have them re-upholstered in factory material to look "original".

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have been looking at those for months, havent pulled the trigger.

The Bee has the absolute worst factory buckets, only go halfway up your back, no headrest. I would need to have them re-upholstered in factory material to look "original".
    You will not be disappointed. You’re more than welcome to have a seat in mine before you order.

11wbrkh.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Been really enjoying the beast this winter. Freshest pic I have as of a few weeks ago. Have about 400 miles on the 12 bolt and disc brakes now. WOW those brakes make a HUGE difference!! I finally made it over 70mph with the 4.11, 4000 rpm at 72! Have all the trans parts now to stick the Tremec TKO-600 in. Super excited about that!!!

]
    fktpvp.jpg

She's got a good looking stance

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wow, those look great. I may just take you up on your offer.

I need to run down to Morry at Seat Cover Center and see what it would cost to get them re-upholstered. . and how long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom