• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I have sat in it. But am waiting on Engine-Magedan before I ride in it. I want my hair parted.

We were doing some bench racing a while ago and I think I could give him a run for his money in the quarter. He’ll have a horsepower advantage but I’ll have a weight advantage and I’m running an auto. He’ll get me on the top end easy but he’ll have to get the launch right and hit every shift.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We were doing some bench racing a while ago and I think I could give him a run for his money in the quarter. He’ll have a horsepower advantage but I’ll have a weight advantage and I’m running an auto. He’ll get me on the top end easy but he’ll have to get the launch right and hit every shift.

I will withold comment until we see what is what.
    It would be close but there are factors.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That little Chevy wannabe don’t stand a chance. ;)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You will not be disappointed. You’re more than welcome to have a seat in mine before you order.

11wbrkh.jpg

There's those panties under the seat again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It shall be fun. Even though my car won’t be built for that kinda racing, I’ll gladly entertain him.

Properly driven you most surely will have the advantage in the 1/4. Big end boom from big inch's.
    In the 1/8th if our hero can get the Ventura off the lights with a purpose you will have to run him down. From experience and if he stays the course his car will be a light to light killer.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It shall be fun. Even though my car won’t be built for that kinda racing, I’ll gladly entertain him.

Just because you're into twisty turnies doesn't mean it won't go in a straight line. My last full on autocross only car was good for 7.10 1/8th mile times and it was no where near set up for drag racing, I did pull in a 6.90 time slip once but that was my only foray into the sixes. I'd roll to the line complete with 12" slicks on the back AND on the front! Somebody asked me why I had slicks on the front, I told them I had converted to all wheel drive! Of course the car sat so low to the ground there was no way for him to look under it.:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just because you're into twisty turnies doesn't mean it won't go in a straight line. My last full on autocross only car was good for 7.10 1/8th mile times and it was no where near set up for drag racing, I did pull in a 6.90 time slip once but that was my only foray into the sixes. I'd roll to the line complete with 12" slicks on the back AND on the front! Somebody asked me why I had slicks on the front, I told them I had converted to all wheel drive! Of course the car sat so low to the ground there was no way for him to look under it.:rockwoot:

Make what you have work for you.
    When the throttle cable let go on our Camaro when we were firing up to stage for the 2nd round I put the boy in my GMC for that round. Legal to do just near impossible to dial it in. He put a dial on the window from a educated guess (:lmfao:) and actually won that round as his opponent had to chase him down and broke out doing so. I got the cable fixed and we went well into the money that day. Make it work for you.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

Don't worry about him running you down on the big end...a little spray and you'll dust him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom