• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    And I was thinking winter was flying by...

skyo79.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thanks fellas. Brakes weren’t exactly “bolt on”... Had to call in a favor with a machinist friend to take a little off the caliper brackets so I could center the rotors. I pick them up in the AM. Car has to be out of the shop by Tuesday morning so we can get back to customer work. Still have to swap the whole front brakes, hang the complete new line kit, hook up the new master and booster then change over the rear u-joint.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Thanks fellas. Brakes weren’t exactly “bolt on”... Had to call in a favor with a machinist friend to take a little off the caliper brackets so I could center the rotors. I pick them up in the AM. Car has to be out of the shop by Tuesday morning so we can get back to customer work. Still have to swap the whole front brakes, hang the complete new line kit, hook up the new master and booster then change over the rear u-joint.

No problem. You should be driving that thing home tomorrow night :):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Started a serious deep re-arrange on my shop. We just had to much stuff. I finished it off just now.
    All the parts for the 64 are moved into another area in my wood shop. That cleared out a lot of space.
    Talked to the owner of the paint shop prison the 70 Olds is in and the body will be off the frame on Tuesday morning. We will be loading the engine in my truck Monday afternoon and covering it up. Looks like I am setting it in the frame on Tuesday.....:woot:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Started a serious deep re-arrange on my shop. We just had to much stuff. I finished it off just now.
    All the parts for the 64 are moved into another area in my wood shop. That cleared out a lot of space.
    Talked to the owner of the paint shop prison the 70 Olds is in and the body will be off the frame on Tuesday morning. We will be loading the engine in my truck Monday afternoon and covering it up. Looks like I am setting it in the frame on Tuesday.....:woot:

We did a major garage re-arrange before the real cold set in. Got the work bench all clean and actually made room to park the car in there. Feels good to have a clean work space.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    CM - CP. You guys make me sick cleaning/rearranging your garages. Ours is just a big ol mess right now. We need to spend a day or two cleaning it up and moving stuff around. I gotta find room for all the boxes full of new parts for the Mustang. And clean off every flat surface in the garage...they all somehow become work benches.
    I mean leave a tire out too long and someone will put a piece of wood over it to make a work space. Lol

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Both the same poster he seems to be on drugs from what I can tell !

I decided to waste time and read the disjointed Craigslist posts my brother had a a buddy and bought it but wanted the trailer it to keep the miles down and it’s from the 90’s. OK easy on the meth for a day or two!

The money asked could get you The finest examples of both cars available!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom