The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If he wants to win me over, he needs to convince me he has any shot at carrying Indiana, plus be a contender nationwide. Prolly not gonna happen.

If the LP wants to win me over, they need to stop nominating "socially liberal" candidates and start nominating "socially indifferent" candidates. Watching Johnson and others like him, I've come to realization that "socially liberal" means they readily accept the role of government force in advancing the socially liberal agenda.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    If the LP wants to win me over, they need to stop nominating "socially liberal" candidates and start nominating "socially indifferent" candidates. Watching Johnson and others like him, I've come to realization that "socially liberal" means they readily accept the role of government force in advancing the socially liberal agenda.

I would appreciate that as well.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

As it is, I could vote for Johnson over Trump if Hillary wasn't in the picture. Even considering some of Johnson's more MRJARRELesque, the "I side with" quiz suggests I agree with Johnson more than Trump. But then I imagine the site uses a random "side" generator for Trump.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ^ Nice ad.

What's sad is that many won't even realize until they see an unfamiliar name on their ballot that there existed any choice beyond trump or clinton to consider.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All that law is doing is hurting local business. People can easily buy juice online with no problems.

September-11-2011-16-18-03-2808.jpeg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Jill Stein will not be on the ballot in Indiana. The GP does not have ballot access in Indiana. Neither does the Constitution Party. Only the LP, the dems and reps have access and will appear on the ballots.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All that law is doing is hurting local business. People can easily buy juice online with no problems.

That's pretty much what the Indiana vaping industry has been arguing in court. Adding in the fact that the republicans running this state also set up a monopoly on who can certify the businesses making the juice. So far the courts have backed the big businesses and the state in this matter. Corruption wins again.

Top Bottom