The Libertarian Party Race is Filling Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Weld wasn't my first choice, but his selection is not going to sway me to vote for that turd Trump or Hillary. I'll still cast a vote for Johnson. VP doesn't make much of an impact on a race or a presidency and Weld has already said he regrets his past actions and agrees with Heller and that gun ownership is an individual right. You republicans got over Romney's actions and you're ignoring Trumps past positions, so I'd say Weld is a pretty safe bet. I'll trust libertarians to protect my rights before I'd trust a republican or democrat.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ...I'll trust libertarians to protect my rights before I'd trust a republican or democrat.

I might too, if they had any chance of defeating our enemy. Sadly they don't.

A vote for the Libertarian is a vote for a Hillary victory and the end of the Second Amendment as we know it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

A vote for the Libertarian is a vote for a Hillary victory and the end of the Second Amendment as we know it.

Or, A vote for the Libertarian is a vote for a Trump victory and the end of the....

Why does no one ever see it that way? Or has everyone agreed that Trump is the losing one, and shouldn't be the candidate? Pick one, can't have it both ways.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Or, A vote for the Libertarian is a vote for a Trump victory and the end of the....

Why does no one ever see it that way? Or has everyone agreed that Trump is the losing one, and shouldn't be the candidate? Pick one, can't have it both ways.

Because that scenario makes absolutely no sense at all.

Chess anyone?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

A vote for the libertarian candidate is a vote for the libertarian candidate. That old canard is untrue in the extreme. You folks are running a huge turd, and you did so willingly. I will not partake of that particular sandwich. Enjoy your bad breath.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'll play-

Don't like Trump? OK.
    How can we make sure Trump doesn't win? - as in - Who has positively the best chance of flat out beating Trump in this election?

*Hint- Voting for the 4% won't do it.

Shoe's on the other foot, now what?
    It's OK to lose some Pawns.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    A vote for the libertarian candidate is a vote for the libertarian candidate. That old canard is untrue in the extreme. You folks are running a huge turd, and you did so willingly. I will not partake of that particular sandwich. Enjoy your bad breath.

There's room on our backs to carry your neglect for the Second Amendment.
    Just like in the past, we won't forget that neglect though. ;)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Careful playing that game. I don't forget what either of the main candidates have said about 2A. There's a lot of selective memory going on in regards to one candidate in particular.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Careful playing that game. I don't forget what either of the main candidates have said about 2A. There's a lot of selective memory going on in regards to one candidate in particular.

There is only one choice. Vote against gun control or for it. Most can get by themselves and see this.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There is only one choice. Vote against gun control or for it. Most can get by themselves and see this.

There's more than one choice, or are not paying attention? The LP has a better stance onthe 2nd than republicans or their dem buddies. I'll take my chances with people who actually support the 2nd as it reads.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    tlSiasG.gif

So how are things going over here?

Top Bottom