Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    OK, I just went to the new superstraight subreddit - I have no clue what this is about. I'm so far out of the loop on this.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Unilever dropping word 'normal' from beauty products' packaging​

Yeah, because God forbid anyone should identify as having "normal" skin or hair. :n00b: How about they add "crazy", "bat :poop: crazy" and "completely insane" to their packaging?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    kzECdOX.jpg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    OK, I just went to the new superstraight subreddit - I have no clue what this is about. I'm so far out of the loop on this.
    It's already banned, lol. Reddit is trash.

I got permabanned from r/askreddit the other day solely for saying there are only two genders...in a thread specifically asking for facts or opinions society isn't willing to talk about.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm surprised that you guys haven't mentioned the "Super Straight" phenomenon. So essentially, on TikTok, pro-LGBTQA folks (some not all) have been saying that if you are a straight man, if you refeuse to date a transwoman, you're a Trans-phobe. Well one clever guy didn't like that at all, so he created a new sexuality called "Super Straight," which means that he's a straight man that only likes women that were born women. Because of TikTok's rules, people can't attack him because of his professed sexuality lest they get removed. It's actually started to get some wheels, and it even has it own flag.

I've often wondered what the dating thing must be like nowadays. Let's say you find an interesting person who seems female and you are dating her, things progress. And then you find out she hasn't had her "operation" yet... What would be the "acceptable" protocol on finding that it wasn't a banana in her pants.... Are you allowed to stop, or do you have to finish what you started?

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I've often wondered what the dating thing must be like nowadays. Let's say you find an interesting person who seems female and you are dating her, things progress. And then you find out she hasn't had her "operation" yet... What would be the "acceptable" protocol on finding that it wasn't a banana in her pants.... Are you allowed to stop, or do you have to finish what you started?
    You are most certainly transphobic if you stop. You should actively seek out such people to date unless you want to be cancelled. So our betters tell us.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It never happened to me.

I remember stories from my army days of guys being surprised and beating the stuffing out of them.

Obviously those kind of soldiers have been eliminated from service under the new sec def.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    ....and it's now banned.

Of course, there's the usual claims that the "superstraights" are just right wing nazi fascist white supremacist, etc., etc.
    Time to replace that "Bake the cake" meme with "date the tranny!" (Printcraft, get on that)

TIL the term TERF, the trans issues demands are now making strange bedfellows.

It's Dave Chappelle, so, yeah, NSFW. (I don't think Xenforo will just let me link it)
    EDIT: Naughty words are bleeped.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ....and it's now banned.

Of course, there's the usual claims that the "superstraights" are just right wing nazi fascist white supremacist, etc., etc.
    Time to replace that "Bake the cake" meme with "date the tranny!" (Printcraft, get on that)

TIL the term TERF, the trans issues demands are now making strange bedfellows.

It's Dave Chappelle, so, yeah, NSFW. (I don't think Xenforo will just let me link it)

I’ll get that worked in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Unilever dropping word 'normal' from beauty products' packaging​

Yeah, because God forbid anyone should identify as having "normal" skin or hair. :n00b: How about they add "crazy", "bat :poop: crazy" and "completely insane" to their packaging?

Having sisters, this is actually a valid complaint for make-up, haircare products, under-clothing, and even band-aids. "Normal," in many instances refers to our fairer skinned brethren, as far as makeup and hair. "Nude" undergarments, the same. Some newer "nude" garments are pretty much transparent so anyone can wear them, but I've certainly heard the complaints from my sisters about ordering things that are advertised as transparent, "nude" but are clearly meant for fair-skinned people.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Having sisters, this is actually a valid complaint for make-up, haircare products, under-clothing, and even band-aids. "Normal," in many instances refers to our fairer skinned brethren, as far as makeup and hair. "Nude" undergarments, the same. Some newer "nude" garments are pretty much transparent so anyone can wear them, but I've certainly heard the complaints from my sisters about ordering things that are advertised as transparent, "nude" but are clearly meant for fair-skinned people.
    Well that's not the complaint though. There are plenty of products that cater to blacks and their needs (different hair texture, skin tones, and the like), but this isn't that. The people criticizing them are just taking exception to the word, "normal" because they claim it has a negative connotation. Think, the purple-haired tatted and pierced white girl... That type of person is about the only one I could think of that would object to being called "normal". Obviously they don't see themselves as "normal" and feel somehow slighted that they're not being catered to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom