• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    On Younge street you can find hookers that will strangle you, and anything else.

They say near strangulation at the right point is supposed to enhance orgasm. The trick is not to go to far. But I don’t know anything about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wil Wheaton was banned from "Mastadon" (Twitter alternative?) after being reported to admins for 'transphobia'... he self-flagellates on the way out the door in the most cringe way.

https://archive.fo/Kb0YP

Goes on and on about his cis-white privilege and good lord he's beta as ****.

Apparently Mastadon/Fediverse... it seemed like he thought it was a possible alternative to Twitter for super-snowflakes like himself. But he soon found out that it's only for super-super-super-snowflakes.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Wil Wheaton was banned from "Mastadon" (Twitter alternative?) after being reported to admins for 'transphobia'... he self-flagellates on the way out the door in the most cringe way.

https://archive.fo/Kb0YP

Goes on and on about his cis-white privilege and good lord he's beta as ****.

Apparently Mastadon/Fediverse... it seemed like he thought it was a possible alternative to Twitter for super-snowflakes like himself. But he soon found out that it's only for super-super-super-snowflakes.

What is the deal with his use of the word "instance" ?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A Real Doll brothel is opening in Toronto. This journalist at a local culture mag is none too pleased, even decries the lack of "consent" involved.

Why Toronto's Sex Doll Brothel is Bad for Women

Excerpts:

She even finds time to complain about the lack of diversity... among the dolls:

Comment sampling from her Twitter page:
    WOW
    Both for them actualy having a place where you can **** a doll. And then that a real reporter acknowledged it with a story and in her form.
    I guess some guys wanted to grow up to be Rodger rabbit. Wonder when someone is going to murder their buddy because he stole and ****ed his sex doll?

This is why my kids cannot have unlimited time playing video games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom