Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    WTF is a "furry?"

DHC_FWA_2010_photoshoot_by_Bloody_Kryptonite.jpg

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furry
    Some would argue that to be a furry, you must think and talk like one (i.e. use furry specific words and phrases). Even if you go to conventions, wear a fursuit, draw the art, writes the stories etc but don't talk using furry lingo, you're not a furry. Basically, someone that may walk the walk but doesn’t talk the talk.

Others would argue that even liking anthropomorphic creatures makes you a furry. You may have no idea the furry fandom exists or have ever heard of a furry convention, let alone any of the websites; simply liking 'anthro' critters makes you a furry.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thomas Frieden, Former Head of C.D.C., Arrested on Groping Charge

Just... more... insanity.

Former Head of C.D.C. arrested for allegedly grabbing behind of longtime female friend at family party — a year ago. So she... calls cops — a year later? And he gets arrested.

How about you grow a pair, say "No, I'm not interested," and move the **** on. Reporting it a year later is bull****.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    New Genderqueer 'Romeo & Juliet' Set 'After Society Has Exterminated Cisgender Men'
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/3495..._content=062316-news&utm_campaign=uschronicle

On Tuesday, Out Magazine cheered an upcoming "queergender" adaptation of Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" set "after society has exterminated cisgender men."
    "Set in a not-too-distant future, R + J takes place 50 years after society has exterminated cisgender men," reads a tweet from the magazine.

Imagine if we called for their extermination.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I caught part of that alleged sports show with Bryant Gumbel on HBO this afternoon. I was doing something else, so I didn't bother the change the channel.

He was in exceptional form with the derisive, dismissive condescension toward women who choose to be NFL cheerleaders/dancers, even though one of them was an aerospace engineer who works for Lockheed on their deep space vehicle. Apparently her version of feminism where she is able to choose what she wants to do isn't sufficient for Mr. Gumbel.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thomas Frieden, Former Head of C.D.C., Arrested on Groping Charge

Just... more... insanity.

Former Head of C.D.C. arrested for allegedly grabbing behind of longtime female friend at family party — a year ago. So she... calls cops — a year later? And he gets arrested.

How about you grow a pair, say "No, I'm not interested," and move the **** on. Reporting it a year later is bull****.

Some people yern for victimhood. Finally. She got hers.

”The woman who said she had been groped, an artist in New York City, had been a vocal #MeToo activist before the Oct. 20 incident, creating artwork related to the movement. In April, she wrote an article in an online publication describing her transition from activist to victim, and related the events of that night without naming her abuser.”

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's just a matter of time until colleges start offering degrees in victim studies. They will invent a new word for it or hijack a word that has a different meaning, but it will happen.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    It's just a matter of time until colleges start offering degrees in victim studies. They will invent a new word for it or hijack a word that has a different meaning, but it will happen.

So true. And it’s probably already happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    New York woman, 20, who lied about rapes, appears to roll her eyes in court as she's jailed for a year | Fox News

Have consensual sex. Falsely accused of rape. Loses scholarship, kicked out of college, gets 30k in debt. Accuser gets 1 year in jail and will probably walk in 6-9 months.

In my world...

That woman would have gotten the sentence he would have gotten had be been convicted.

The thing that really pissed me off about the sentencing is the representative from the state attorneys office saying it was a difficult sentencing decision! Of course the representatives name was Tatiana! Presumably female.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom