• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Do we even know who did this? Isn't hard to tell motivation (eg: hate) until you at least have a suspect?

False flag maneuver? Didn't something like this happen down in southern Indiana earlier this year? Found out the perpetrator was a member of the group that was being slandered, put it there to put trump in a bad light or some such nonsense.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Netflix has responded to this petition with a big ol' "go **** yourselves"... and an embargo on reviewers.

aayq1o3ke3d11.png

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Netflix has responded to this petition with a big ol' "go **** yourselves"... and an embargo on reviewers.

aayq1o3ke3d11.png

I got got an idea... DONT ****ING WATCH IT! It doesn’t need to be removed because you don’t like it, and throwing a bigger fit and getting more people to throw a fit isn’t going to make anyone change their minds. Well, hopefully anyways. Anymore it’s hard telling.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I got got an idea... DONT ****ING WATCH IT! It doesn’t need to be removed because you don’t like it, and throwing a bigger fit and getting more people to throw a fit isn’t going to make anyone change their minds. Well, hopefully anyways. Anymore it’s hard telling.

"trigger their eating disorder" is hilarious. Literally the best solution is to ignore it. These morons make no sense.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mob of scolds forces poetry editors at The Nation to apologize for publishing a poem—because “it caused harm to members of several communities.”

Editors Note said:
    On July 24, 2018, The Nation and its poetry editors, Stephanie Burt and Carmen Giménez Smith, made this statement about the poem below, which contains disparaging and ableist language that has given offense and caused harm to members of several communities:
    As poetry editors, we hold ourselves responsible for the ways in which the work we select is received. We made a serious mistake by choosing to publish the poem “How-To.” We are sorry for the pain we have caused to the many communities affected by this poem. We recognize that we must now earn your trust back. Some of our readers have asked what we were thinking. When we read the poem we took it as a profane, over-the-top attack on the ways in which members of many groups are asked, or required, to perform the work of marginalization. We can no longer read the poem in that way.

We are currently revising our process for solicited and unsolicited submissions. But more importantly, we are listening, and we are working. We are grateful for the insightful critiques we have heard, but we know that the onus of change is on us, and we take that responsibility seriously. In the end, this decision means that we need to step back and look at not only our editing process, but at ourselves as editors.

https://www.thenation.com/article/how-to/

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ...Or some decent neighbors of the synagogue could help them clean up and the vandals can be prosecuted for an already existing crime.

Which one do you think would make sure the synagogue and its members knew they were welcome in the neighborhood?

Which one do you suppose requires the least effort and followthrough from Holcomb, while allowing concurrent [STRIKE]pandering[/STRIKE] virtue signaling

Smart money says politician goes with 'B'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sorry, busy day.... Open letter from the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy regarding James Gunn. They've got his back.

Great line about character assassination. **** needs to stop.

... and have intentionally waited these ten days to respond in order to [STRIKE]think, pray, listen and discuss[/STRIKE] [see which way the wind was blowing at Disney and with The SJW Mob].

*.*

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ...Or some decent neighbors of the synagogue could help them clean up and the vandals can be prosecuted for an already existing crime.

Which one do you think would make sure the synagogue and its members knew they were welcome in the neighborhood?

I prefer your option.
    But too many people have to do "something", which is code for "they do nothing, but won't the government"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You misoginysts! Women work longer hours than men!

*proceeds to say men work longer hours than women*

Lying headlines, counting on people to not read past them.

DjW5s9PUYAMFljB.jpg:small

I remember when I used to put in 45 hour weeks. Those were the good days.

And yes, someone either didn't read their own article, or can't understand their own article.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

That is so "decades ago".
    People now have to scream about being offended at the top of their lungs.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yet very few will call her out for using the "terrorist" comments, and a lot will harass the security guy for using such an oppressive word as "ma'am"

I can't believe they let that crap go on for 2 hours. After a 5 minute meltdown you'd think they would have threw her/him out of the airport.

My wife and I have both observed that people in positions with a limited amount of authority seem to be unable to handle the true *******s among us, but are quick to make life unpleasant for the rest of us. There is probably some fancy psychological term for it, I don't know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom