Not open for further replies.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    So incredibly stupid.

One moron tried to claim the "circle game" was some symbol of "white power" (it isn't) so now **** like this happens.

DieDybuW0AE9vuu.jpg:small

Luckily, I've only read about asinine SJW incidents like this; I've never experienced anything even remotely close first-hand. Hopefully I'll be able to handle the situation with a little grace when that day comes.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Right here in Indiana... Professional cuddling service.

For the most fragile of millennials.

Paying $80 an hour for cuddles from a stranger in Carmel - IndyStar

I saw something about this in Japan a while back. In that case, it was a guy paying for non-sexual closeness from a woman in a business set up just for this sort of thing. Then again, they also had a segment about women paying for a dating service where they just spend an hour with a guy in public trying to become comfortable being around a man.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Idiots. Masculine is an ADJECTIVE, not a noun. Also... :chuck:

They're not just idiots. They know that are not masculine in any conventional use of the word and inside, they know they are lacking. So they have to commandeer yet another word that has had the same meaning for hundreds if not thousands of years and redefine it so that they can feel better about their own weakness and failings. At the same time, they are able to denigrate and marginalize actual men ... yet again.

Hint to those fools: you're not masculine and being masculine is not a sin or bad thing. Accept that you are not masculine and move on with life. You don't have to be masculine to be of value to society, you just simply can't be masculine. Why is it so important to you to be something you are not to the point that you feel the need to change the entire concept to fit your own self-image? If masculinity is "toxic," why the hell do you want any association at all with the word or the concept? You can't just take a defined word and concept and completely change it to fit your arbitrary needs. Get over it, get over yourself, accept who you are and what you are and quit trying to be who you are not and what you are not.

Anyone who uses the phrase "toxic masculinity" in their every day speech or writing is someone with whom I cannot relate in any meaningful way. They're too far gone.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Twitter has perma-banned Godfrey Elfwick... a hugely popular satirical account that pretended to be a major SJW/Antifa/Lefty... and did it in ways that were so convincing, he'd even been reported as such.

Jordan Peterson on the ban: "If it persecutes a jester it's probably a tyrant...."

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1019761004622692352

One highlight:

DiZ9Kz7WkAAryr9.jpg

Bonus, unrelated, from the "Science Deniers":

Die4DA6WsAMmsM-.jpg:small

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'm at one of my customers right now, and they have The Price is Right on in the background. I just looked up and noticed they have male models now.
    E9N7uHv.gif

They've had male spokesmodels for close to a decade now.

Makes sense considering a big chunk of their audience is made up of housewives and retired women.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Makes sense considering a big chunk of their audience is made up of housewives and retired women.

Except when the show debuted in the 1970s, their audience was probably almost exclusively housewives and retired women, yet all of the models were women then.

Now a huge chunk of the audience is college kids.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

It's been at least that long since I caught an episode. Give me the good old day of Barkers Beauties.

When I was just a lad, they had a red headed model named Holly. Man, she was FINE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom