Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    UKIP candidate Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad)'s rape 'joke' to be investigated - BBC News

Ms Phillips told the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme she "cried in the street" after hearing a video by him.

She said that until then she "had been putting a brave face on it and pretending that it was all fine and that I could cope".

This is a lie.

A+ feminism, though. Stronk independent woman until it's time to play the weak and defenseless crocodile tears.

The joke was made in 2016. So, naturally, she files a police report 3 years after.

Good thing there's video of her saying she didn't really care. So the new "crying" tactic should hold less wei... oh wait, this is the UK.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    UKIP candidate Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad)'s rape 'joke' to be investigated - BBC News

This is a lie.

A+ feminism, though. Stronk independent woman until it's time to play the weak and defenseless crocodile tears.

The joke was made in 2016. So, naturally, she files a police report 3 years after.

Good thing there's video of her saying she didn't really care. So the new "crying" tactic should hold less wei... oh wait, this is the UK.

Wait, so now feminists are upset if someone says they won't rape them? I'm so confused.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man's life was ruined, lost his job, his wife, and his reputation, because he stopped to help a woman in trouble and she lied about it.

People are ****ing awful.

D6AT23lWkAIUWLb.jpg:small

D6AT4dtWwAAa5F2.jpg:small

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man's life was ruined, lost his job, his wife, and his reputation, because he stopped to help a woman in trouble and she lied about it.

People are ****ing awful.

D6AT23lWkAIUWLb.jpg:small

D6AT4dtWwAAa5F2.jpg:small

If my wife was to do this and not believe me she does not need to be my wife. Know your partner. Sounds like she married for revenue.

It has become a seriously unbalenced scale. Treacherous head hunting woman can with just a sentence ruin your life. To do this casts a shadow of doubt on those who are actually assaulted.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The "OK sign / Circle game" may be one of the most effective troll campaigns in history.

Media beyond hysterical to find racism wherever they can so they can present themselves as heroes.

D6DTIHtWwAIp3qX.png:small

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The "OK sign / Circle game" may be one of the most effective troll campaigns in history.

Media beyond hysterical to find racism wherever they can so they can present themselves as heroes.

...and trolls are happy to give it them.

What I know, people like this guy aren't racist at all, but they just want to be mischievous in a way that shows off the media lust for exposing racism wherever they can [STRIKE]find[/STRIKE] manufacture it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

D6DTIHtWwAIp3qX.png:small

If you really want to get technical about it.....
    It's the old mudra for knowledge. It was used (and still is) a long time ago.

I wonder if Gandhi was a white supremacist? :rolleyes:

xD1pSI3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom