code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One of Samantha Bee's writers.

What does this even mean.

Why do people have to say things like this.

DgprE03UEAAQrn2.jpg:small

Get this to trend and problem solved. "Twitter is a tool of white supremacy"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ****in' Milo.

Baiters gonna bait.

Guess I hadn't heard about him in a while... has to do something retarded to get back in the news.

Milo Yiannopoulos Encourages Vigilantes to Start ‘Gunning Journalists Down’

And jeez, what about this outright ****ing lie?

"Over the past 18 months, the provocative nationalist has seen his career implode following a Buzzfeed report linking his tenure at Breitbart to known white supremacists and neo-Nazis. After the piece’s publication, Yiannopoulos lost funding from the Mercer family, known in the political world as prominent pro-Trump megadonors, and subsequently elevated his racist rhetoric."

What? Sure. No doubt about it. Milo's a racist. Or if he's not, he sure plays the part convincingly. But why are they claiming that Milo lost his support because of Buzzfeed exposing his "white supremacy". Nobody reads Buzzfeed. He lost his backing because of his pedophile comments during a Drunken Peasants podcast in which he seemed to have defended Pedophilia. After that video cam out, he lost his spot as a speaker for CPAC, then he lost his book deal. Then he had to resign from Breitbart.

Had nothing to do with any Buzzfeed article. Buzzfeed could report that Milo literally spit in Jesus' face and no conservative would pay any attention to it. It's Buzzfeed. They have zero credibility. But Milo shown on video practically condoning pedophilia and that **** don't play in conservia.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And jeez, what about this outright ****ing lie?

"Over the past 18 months, the provocative nationalist has seen his career implode following a Buzzfeed report linking his tenure at Breitbart to known white supremacists and neo-Nazis. After the piece’s publication, Yiannopoulos lost funding from the Mercer family, known in the political world as prominent pro-Trump megadonors, and subsequently elevated his racist rhetoric."

What? Sure. No doubt about it. Milo's a racist. Or if he's not, he sure plays the part convincingly. But why are they claiming that Milo lost his support because of Buzzfeed exposing his "white supremacy". Nobody reads Buzzfeed. He lost his backing because of his pedophile comments during a Drunken Peasants podcast in which he seemed to have defended Pedophilia. After that video cam out, he lost his spot as a speaker for CPAC, then he lost his book deal. Then he had to resign from Breitbart.

Had nothing to do with any Buzzfeed article. Buzzfeed could report that Milo literally spit in Jesus' face and no conservative would pay any attention to it. It's Buzzfeed. They have zero credibility. But Milo shown on video practically condoning pedophilia and that **** don't play in conservia.

He may well fit in with Hollywood though. Peter Fonda could probably get him a gig.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's not really SJW... but I think a thread for this sort of uptick in behavior would gain some traction.

Lot of people out there talking about getting uncivil from the safety of their keyboards.

DgqH9vTUcAE4ow8.jpg:small

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    We have a trend, ever growing trend thats in initiated by the progressives (demoncrats). The trend started before the PC trend and has escalated to include verbal abuse, physical abuse, property destruction and more. The "right" has been very tolerant throughout this increased harassment. It further being fueled by hollywood, politicians, college so called professors.

It is getting worse. Their results are not being condemned but rather celebrated and furthermore encouraged to continue and even increase the level of harassment.

There is a definite war gong on. The left will not sit tight and watch their fantasy of a socialized country go away. The right is being very patient andhoprful, but the time is coming soon when one will have to stand up to the bully.....or cave to their ideology. Sadly, I fear, that many people do not care enough or do not care at all. As long as their little world is not targeted, they have their smart phones, have the money to buy their toys....as long as their little world is not jeopardized, they are fine with whatever is happening beyond their wifi signal.

I do not endorse violence but strongly support the voting booth and encourage individuals to vote. We the patriots need to surpass manufactured numbers being created by the left.

Wake up America!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I just watched the old Seinfeld episode where George tramples women and children to get out of a fire. I think it’s his fault.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just watched the old Seinfeld episode where George tramples women and children to get out of a fire. I think it’s his fault.

A very similar event occurred in real life on October 17, 1989. That's the day the last bigass earthquake hit the San Francisco Bay Area. When it hit, one of the guys in my gym was throwing elbows and knocking people out of the way as he made a beeline for the front door. The only reason women and children weren't severely injured by his actions is that there were no women and children present at the time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A very similar event occurred in real life on October 17, 1989. That's the day the last bigass earthquake hit the San Francisco Bay Area. When it hit, one of the guys in my gym was throwing elbows and knocking people out of the way as he made a beeline for the front door. The only reason women and children weren't severely injured by his actions is that there were no women and children present at the time.

Uhhh... not the same. If women and children are present, well yeah, you kinda need to observe honorable protocol. In a gym full of other guys? Age old adage applies... "survival of the fittest."

:dunno:

Edit: But they shouldn't have been at the gym anyways, the Battle of Bay Series was going on (Giants v A's)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Men keep being told there’s no biological difference. They keep being told that chivalry = toxic masculinity. Why are they surprised that some men are starting to believe them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom