Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    W..... I, uh..... w-wait....

What?

How do you seamlessly pirouette from boobs to genocide?

DgsjcGXUEAAoX-2.jpg:small

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Holy ****, they just will not stop.

For reference, Cyberpunk 2077 allows you to choose between a male and a female character. Vice is miffed that you don't get some sort of slider to pick from all the imaginary genders in-between?

This is just ****ing stupid, and their headline even sounds like a threat.

These people don't play games. These are failed gender-studies kids that couldn't get a real job. The game is a ****ing RPG. So role-play as your mentally challenged gender fluid character if you want.

God I hate games journalists.

CD Projekt RED Won't Commit to Gender Fluidity in ?Cyberpunk 2077? (Yet) - Waypoint

YDPrReV.png

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had the misfortune of youtube landing on a clip from the Dr. Phil show with Terry Crews. In it, he kept using the phrase "toxic masculinity." It was truly cringeworthy. He may have been engaged in less than honorable activities, but that has nothing to do with being masculine or not. It means he was acting like a scumbag. We don't need stupid buzzwords and phrases that don't really mean anything to try to label things that already have labels.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

For reference, Cyberpunk 2077 allows you to choose between a male and a female character. Vice is miffed that you don't get some sort of slider to pick from all the imaginary genders in-between?

These people don't play games. These are failed gender-studies kids that couldn't get a real job. The game is a ****ing RPG. So role-play as your mentally challenged gender fluid character if you want.

CD Projekt RED Won't Commit to Gender Fluidity in ?Cyberpunk 2077? (Yet) - Waypoint

Well, this is what happens when you try to appease.

Video game companies should just tell the SJWs to **** right the hell off until they become a sizeable enough market to capitalize. Just saying the word "capitalize" will put them in their "How absolutely DARE you?!?!" mode. At which point you just laugh at them and leave the room.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ^^^^Ted says it like it is^^^^

Ted is ****ing crazy. If I take a side, and he agrees with that side, I'd rather that he just site out being the spokesman. He makes it so that the opposition doesn't have to do any work to strawman.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If the shooter cites Milo, I think he's pretty much done as a "provocateur". I thought the pedophile **** did him in. I guess he's trying to make a comeback.

If it's a conservative, he's done. No way the MSM lets him escape his most recent comments.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

YDPrReV.png

Man I LOVE reading this **** after a double Captain and Coke, it's even more ****ing hilarious!!:rockwoot::40oz::lol2:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    On Facebook, they show you suggested people you may know.
    I saw a slightly familiar face.
    It was my nieces page, well now I guess my "nephew's" page.
    The page was about the evils of those people with assault weapons, people with arsenals, and capitalism.

I almost posted on the page pictures of her shooting "assault weapons" at age 12, to show how evil she was, also pictures of her shooting different guns (must have been an arsenal), and casually mention, she was a kid. Her family must be evil.

As for capitalism, she's typing away on her phone and the Internet because of capitalism.

But, then I decided it wasn't worth it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On Facebook, they show you suggested people you may know.
    I saw a slightly familiar face.
    It was my nieces page, well now I guess my "nephew's" page.
    The page was about the evils of those people with assault weapons, people with arsenals, and capitalism.

I almost posted on the page pictures of her shooting "assault weapons" at age 12, to show how evil she was, also pictures of her shooting different guns (must have been an arsenal), and casually mention, she was a kid. Her family must be evil.

As for capitalism, she's typing away on her phone and the Internet because of capitalism.

But, then I decided it wasn't worth it.

So in addition to choosing to scorn liberty, she also thinks she's a dude now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom