The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And if those ultra rich folks like Klaus Schwab have absolutely no control, why do they bother to get together every year to meet? A friendly game of poker? Exchanging recipes?
    Why would people in the same circles not want to meet? There's trade shows and conferences for every industry and business. Simply meeting doesn't necessitate nefarious intent.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is there room for the possibility that both things might be true? Maybe the shadowy, secretive group of powerful people use the ****-show of chaos and mayhem in the world to further their objectives? I mean, powerful megamoneyaires do meet in private to discuss imposing their world view on the masses... eat bugs, 15min. cities, own nothing and like it, 'agenda' this and that. They may not control the world in full but they intend to, if you believe what they say publicly.
    Ah, the bug eating. :rolleyes:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Ah, the bug eating. :rolleyes:
    You're no different than what you accuse others of being, as far as being misled or close minded.
    You pick out the one thing that triggers you, or caught your attention, and instead of arguing against the logic in the post you quote one thing that may or may not be over the top to try to disparage the post, when there's tons of reasoning to go against in the rest of the post, if you were sincere actually looking for the truth.
    Also, the videos.

You've chosen to let NPR or whatever be your foundation of truth. May your chains rest lightly, or whatever.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey, it's your head. You're allowed to bury it in sand. I'm not asking you to believe elite globalists when they tell us how we should live because they decided it was best. But you can't pretend these weirdos haven't said crazy, over the top ****.
    Here's the thing. WEF has the ear of the most influential and powerful people on earth. They meet and talk about stuff. We're not privy to exactly what they talk about during their meetings, but I think it's reasonable to assume that the things the WEF talks about when they meet with world leaders are the same things that their founder writes about, and is seen talking about in open forums.

Okay, so why is it crazy to think that someone so influential cannot get powerful people to agree and act? This was the origin of stakeholder capitalism (a marxist idea) imposed in the West as it is today. This is why ESG has become an integral part of so many companies. But NPR says it's nutty, so they get their NPR truthers to to see anyone who thinks if the WEF can bring ESG about, why couldn't they have their bugs and make us eat them? What is so resilient about us that could stop that?

I'm not saying it's inevitable. People who don't listen to NPR are starting to see the world that's being proposed by progressives, and are rejecting it. The idea of ESG is starting to get challenged. The 15 minute cities are getting push-back. But. The people who listen to NPR are apparently like frogs in rapidly warming water. What's normal is what the circumstances are each progressive second so that what was normal 10 minutes ago is now unrecognizeable as normal. It's the problem with unchecked progressivism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're no different than what you accuse others of being, as far as being misled or close minded.
    You pick out the one thing that triggers you, or caught your attention, and instead of arguing against the logic in the post you quote one thing that may or may not be over the top to try to disparage the post, when there's tons of reasoning to go against in the rest of the post, if you were sincere actually looking for the truth.
    Also, the videos.

You've chosen to let NPR or whatever be your foundation of truth. May your chains rest lightly, or whatever.
    It was just meant as ridicule to imply that the whole post was irrational.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here's the thing. WEF has the ear of the most influential and powerful people on earth. They meet and talk about stuff. We're not privy to exactly what they talk about during their meetings, but I think it's reasonable to assume that the things the WEF talks about when they meet with world leaders are the same things that their founder writes about, and is seen talking about in open forums.
    Remember, if you are not at the table, you are on the menu…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My experience with leadership is that they listen to those that tell them what they want to hear.

The difference between them and opinions circulating around a kitchen table is that leadership has power, and can use it to force their ideas on others. That power can take many forms, legal, cultural, economic, etc.

At the end of the day it depends on who the man with the gun decides to follow.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    MD's post was irrational?
    Yeah, I've been called worse, publically and privately here at INGO. I was trying to communicate the reality that wealthy, powerful, globalist-types do actually meet in private to discuss how the lessers should live their lives. I don't mind if @JettaKnight doesn't believe these people can affect his life, though I believe he's wrong. But his trite response with the eye-roll would suggest he doesn't believe these meetings and discussion actually occur. That's irrational belief, even for an NPR adherent.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The European Parliament(unelected bureaucrats) has voted to lift the immunity of four of Poland’s governing party’s MEPs who have been accused of violating hate crime laws for endorsing an election advert that warned of the dangers of mass immigration.
    Beata Kempa, Beata Mazurek, Patryk Jaki, and Tomasz Poreba could now face charges in their homeland for racially aggravated offenses after they retweeted and liked a Law and Justice (PiS) election video on social media ahead of local elections in 2018.

Patryk Jaki speaking during the local government election in 2018. (EPA-EFE/Pawel Supernak POLAND OUT)
    The video warned of the threats that an influx of illegal immigrants to Europe could cause and linked “enclaves of Muslim refugees” with sexual assaults and violent attacks.
    It also suggested that a government formed by the Civic Coalition (KO), the largest opposition grouping, would lead to an influx of illegal immigration that would make residents “afraid to go out on the streets after dark.”
    ‼️ 21 października wybierz #BezpiecznySamorząd.
    ➡️ Podajcie dalej!#Spot #PiS pic.twitter.com/j4kgy9C0uu
    — Prawo i Sprawiedliwość (@pisorgpl) October 17, 2018
    Accusations against the quartet were filed by Rafal Gawel, a left-wing Polish activist, who filed a subsidiary indictment in November 2021 after the prosecutor’s office twice dismissed his original claims as unfounded.

Thereafter, Edyta Snastin-Jurkun, a Warsaw court judge, submitted a request to the European Parliament to waive the immunities of the four MEPs.
    Gilles Lebreton, an MEP and rapporteur in the European Parliament’s Legal Affairs Committee, whose task is to give opinions on such applications, stated that it was politically motivated and recommended its rejection.
    On Tuesday, however, the Legal Affairs Committee voted in favor of the proposal to waive their immunity, and the European Parliament backed its stance on removing immunity for the four MEPs so they could stand trial in Poland.
    Beata Mazurek, commenting on the ruling, said later on Thursday:
    “We are neither surprised nor shocked by this decision - we predicted that this would happen, taking into account what is occurring in this parliament.
    “We are moving on, continuing our work, we are not limited in any way,” she added. “We will certainly not succumb to such pressure and become intimidated or limited in our political activities.”
    Patryk Jaki exclaimed on X that "The EP has just joyfully stripped me of my immunity for liking a spot on Twitter that showed real scenes of violence by illegal migrants in Europe."

"They call it 'hate speech'...This is what the Brave New World of the "Democratic Camp" is supposed to look like..."

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Why would people in the same circles not want to meet? There's trade shows and conferences for every industry and business. Simply meeting doesn't necessitate nefarious intent.
    Last time I checked, the Corrugated Paper and Cardboard Products Manufacturers Expo in Des Moines didn’t take over an entire town, restrict access to every hotel, restaurant and meeting space, establish roadblocks and checkpoints using the local police and military, blackout virtually all media and manhandle reporters on a specific list, or hang black curtains everywhere so attendees can’t be viewed in the public or photographed with telephoto lenses, but I’m sure everything in Davos is on the up and up.

Top Bottom