The Great Reset (Orchestrated Culling of the Herd, Financial Chaos, Social Chaos, Military Neutralization, Food and Energy Production Destruction)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn't that a photograph from the Paris Catacombs? Meaning they died not from governments, but likely from the Black Death - a pandemic.

Sweet Irony.
    Looks like it’s that. Except I’m pretty sure it was people in overcrowded cemeteries in the city, some of which were a millennia old. They died from plagues, wars, oppression (governments and religion). I don’t think it’s fair to say it exclusively represents either one. They ran out of room so they condemned the cemeteries and put the bones and **** in the catacombs.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Looks like it’s that. Except I’m pretty sure it was people in overcrowded cemeteries in the city, some of which were a millennia old. They died from plagues, wars, oppression (governments and religion). I don’t think it’s fair to say it exclusively represents either one. They ran out of room so they condemned the cemeteries and put the bones and **** in the catacombs.
    ...or in a basement of church. Like this one I was at last week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedlec_Ossuary
    Sedlec-Ossuary-Czech-Republic-X.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    This may foretell what is next, how it will happen, and even a good dose of the why.

Did you really think bailin's would just mean the money you had in the bank? If you have a home loan that house is just as much at risk.

Last edited:

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Post found on GAB by
    KlausRothschild@KlausRothschild

Top 10 headlines the media didn't tell you this week, Repost & FoIIow for more.

10. Canadian journalist who called for COVID anti-vaxxer concentration camps dies suddenly at 33.

9. Tennessee city to ban all LGBTQ books from public libraries along with "Drag Queen Story Hour"

8. Alex Jones makes his debut back on after Elon Musk poll ends in his favor.

7. West Virginia Secretary of State says the 2020 election was ‘stolen by the CIA.’

6. House member calls for the FBI to arrest and shackle Hunter Biden for refusing a Congressional subpoena.

5. Elon Musk challenges Zelensky demanding answers as to why American citizen Gonzalo Lira is being held in Ukrainian prison.

4. Former military officer destroyed the satanic statue at the Iowa Capitol.

3. According to new poll, Trump now leads Biden across all seven swing states.

2. Senator Katie Britt introduced new legislation to prevent illegal immigrants from voting in federal elections.

1. Biden says the US Government is spending money to create 3 new Covid vaccines — Will you be taking them?

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think this may have been posted here, but I can't remember.
    EDIT: I see now Smokingman posted an article that has the video. Still worth reposting.
    Anyway, worth a repost. A must watch. Plan is to crash the economy so hard it will be like the Great Depression of the 1930s except now they will require you go on an app to get funds to buy food.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    US Steel is selling off to a Japanese manufacturer. US Coal plants will be shut down to appease climate change activist. US Oil production is being shut down left and right to appease environmentalists. US car manufacturers are producing more and more cars overseas with minimal penalty from the DC swamp. Everything that once made this country the strongest on earth is being destroyed or sold off. The DC elites had to get rid of Trump so they could get rid of American greatness. Are you ready to completely lose everything that once made this country great, or are you going to fight?”

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I think this may have been posted here, but I can't remember.
    EDIT: I see now Smokingman posted an article that has the video. Still worth reposting.
    Anyway, worth a repost. A must watch. Plan is to crash the economy so hard it will be like the Great Depression of the 1930s except now they will require you go on an app to get funds to buy food.
    A great watch.. thanks for sharing.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Some of the fallout of the Marxist takeover (implemented by useful idiots) in ultraliberal Ann Arbor, Michigan:
    View attachment 319878
    Gas vs. electric notwithstanding, how TF are they going to tell me I can’t use a leaf blower during the summer months? I use an electric one (simply because I suck at keeping a gas blower running) every time I cut grass to clear the deck and the driveway to keep grass clippings out of the house and cars. And what about lawncare services that cut grass all summer long?

I mean, the clot shots, the mask mandates, the race riots, the white flagellation, the two foreign entanglements, the debaucherous man love in the senate, and the idiots gluing themselves to every surface imaginable is one thing, but they’ll get my leaf blower from me in July when they pry it out of my cold green thumbs!!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I looked this up. The quote is from the book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution by Klaus Schwab. The context of the quote is that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is happening, because of technological developments like mobile super-computing, AI, self-driving cars, robots, brain tech implants, and yes, genetic editing.

In the context he is making an IS statement, not a SHOULD statement. I'm not defending Schwab or his statement. If he accidentally fell down the stairs and lobotomized himself on something pokey, the world would likely be better off for it. He advocates for how the world should organize to be able to withstand the 4th industrial revolution.

I'm just giving some context to the statement. That he's not advocating for a 4th industrial revolution. It's already under way, which the development of the technology itself is what brought it about. And is advocating for the world to collaborate to ensure equity, among other things. You can take that how you want. I suspect that involves at least a shade of Marxian economics and some totalitarian ****.

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gas vs. electric notwithstanding, how TF are they going to tell me I can’t use a leaf blower during the summer months? I use an electric one (simply because I suck at keeping a gas blower running) every time I cut grass to clear the deck and the driveway to keep grass clippings out of the house and cars. And what about lawncare services that cut grass all summer long?

I mean, the clot shots, the mask mandates, the race riots, the white flagellation, the two foreign entanglements, the debaucherous man love in the senate, and the idiots gluing themselves to every surface imaginable is one thing, but they’ll get my leaf blower from me in July when they pry it out of my cold green thumbs!!!
    Besides that, I wonder if they banned generators. They lawn company can run a generator to power their electric blowers--ha ha! Or if generators are banned, they can have a converter on their trucks and keep that engine running.

What I find absurd is modern cars will shut off at a stop light to save fuel but people with remote starters will often leave the car running for 10 or 20 minutes in the morining, negating hundreds of stoplight shutoffs. The whole thing is a stupid clown show, but we are stuck in it.

Top Bottom