The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I've always said that I want my steak cooked so I could revive it if I want, but this fellow will have some trouble reviving his buddy.
    :):
    When asked how I like my steak, I say: "fire up the grill as hot as you can get it. Really hot. Then take the steak on a platter and walk past the grill with it, but not too slowly."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    When you watch the second time through keep your eye on the forklift forks.

I usually use MAPP gas to reseat beads. So far, so good on about 10 tires...but the key is that it really doesn't take that much gas to get it done. I will be doing this within a couple of days on a go kart wheel we had to fix. If you see me posting Monday, all went well.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I usually use MAPP gas to reseat beads. So far, so good on about 10 tires...but the key is that it really doesn't take that much gas to get it done. I will be doing this within a couple of days on a go kart wheel we had to fix. If you see me posting Monday, all went well.

Houghmade addressing a jury during closing arguments......

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Looked like he was trying to use the entire can of ether or whatever it was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom