Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    2mMybiI.png

bpkq29S.png

bNVOJ88.jpg

9ztq7Il.png

I dunno, I have a Ford, a Ford, and a Ford. The Ford has a broken odometer but I figure it's less than 80K. It needs some parts and some lovin' I expect to give it this year. The Ford has 240K on it and a bit of rust. I need to do some welding on the running boards. The Ford has a bit over 12K on it, and it hasn't caught fire and burned up so far like the Ford it replaced.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Maybe this pissing contest over which brand of truck is better should find its own thread?

Though I've owned all of the principle offenders...and now drive Ford (Figure One Repair a Decade) :laugh:

I've found that Nothing Rusts Like a Chevy Truck and my Ram was 100k and done (actually a shop queen well before 100k).

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It’s all in good fun.

...but I come from a background of having a 2007 Silverado with no rust, 150,000, and drives and looks like new...OK, like 2 years old. I also had a 1990 GMC S-15 Jimmy that, while moderately rusty (it was 1990, after all), was super reliable and I sold it at 188,000 miles, to a guy who drove it for at least another 2 years.

I’m sure there are similar Ford stories....and Dodge/Ram storie2 (IF the story involves a Cummins only).

Like I said, all in fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom