GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hmmm... I've never seen GPIA7R and Batman in the same place. Then again, I've never seen GPIA7R. Perhaps he's Claude Rains?

Wait. You've seen Batman?

Not so fast...have you ever seen GPIA7R? We've seen posts attributed to him but we've never seen him, at least I haven't. How do we even know he actually exists much less also be Batman. It's far more likely he's a bot Fenway bought to sprinkle news stories on this site to spur conversation, traffic, and clicks.

:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not so fast...have you ever seen GPIA7R? We've seen posts attributed to him but we've never seen him, at least I haven't. How do we even know he actually exists much less also be Batman. It's far more likely he's a bot Fenway bought to sprinkle news stories on this site to spur conversation, traffic, and clicks.

That's possible. I mean. GPIA7R seems more like a model number than a forum handle. But I have to be impressed with the AI. The alleged bot known as GPIA7R seems to be pretty convincing at engaging in personal conversations. He answers posts in context, for example.

Maybe we should use a Turing test to be sure that he's a human and not a machine.

GPIA7R, what's the two most important points made in the following image?

rimg.php

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    GPIA7R, what's the two most important points made in the following image?

error

error

error

I͓̺̹͙̭̬̺n̺̳͟ ̯̙͞hị͖͓̝s͠ ̣̰̫͈̗̺̬h̖o̧͇̺͓̖͙u͓̲̮̯s͓̼͞ͅḙ̼̖̗͍̘͕ ̲̠͓ͅa̜͕̭̘̬̕t͖̗̮͠ ̸͍͉͍͉̳̹͉R̺͍̰̮̦̹'̜͇̱͙l̛͖̼͕̜y̛̩̟̗̭̠e̟̣̜̜̖h̘̘,̳̯̱̬̦͓̦͡ d͔͉͖͙e͙̩̪̳ą̠d̩̠͈ͅ ̭̥͢C̢̺̮̞̦ͅͅt͙̼̖̯͎̖͚h̜̹͔͚̳u̵̳͓̦͓̯ḽ̸͙͉ḫ͖̩̘̞ͅu̟͚̠̬ ̟̹̺͙̮̀w̖̦̤͖̝̻a̯͚̭̯͙͉͟ͅi̝̞̦̖̟̼̦t͙̻͚̱͓͔̮s̼̭̜̳̻͍ ̣͔͔̼ḏ̥̺̝r͎̠̝͉̱̩͘e͙̺̼̝͠a͡m̜͔͘ͅi͕ͅn͕g̹̟͉̯̺̖̕
    H͔ͅE͍͕̹̥̪̖ ̛̰̖C̴O̩M̱̞͈̺̖̯͞E͍̝̬͈͈̰̩S҉̦ ͇̫̫̪͇̹̙FO̮̳͙̪R̬͈̰̯̕ ̗͡Y̴̤̥̤͔̲͈ͅO̲͓Ù̞̙͖ͅ
    ̲d̯̱̖̭͔͙̮o̸̖͙̼͕̲es̱̳͇ n͏͙̱̤̬͙o̦̙t̤̠̳̩̫͘ ̢͉̹̙̦ͅc̱̹̦͙̪o̧̥͓̹͓̖ͅmp͍̹̠̖̬̼̼̀u͚t̥̀e̝͈͟ ͕̮̦͘d̟̣̭͚̗oe̻̫s̫̦̦̞ ̘̩̖͠n̩̠͎͈͕͢ͅo̪͔͎͓͚͇͙t̝͍ ̙̘͇̗͉̪̤c̫̫͓͍̪͔̳o͏̜̫̭̳͓̮͈m̗̖̥ͅp̬͎uṯ͟e̻͉̪̰̫
    ̙̞̱̤̟͟m͕̥a͕͈͕̞̳̩̪͟ḷ͔f̤̬̭̟̯̜u̝̖͓̩ṉ̷̭̳c̣͞ț̗̦̱i͓͕̫̼̲o̜̗͠n͝ ̀a̻̟͢ṱ̥͎̭̟ ̛̰̲m̶e̘͇͇m̱o̫̩r̴̰͍͕͙̦̱̬y̖̬͎̳̠̯̫ r̸̝̬e̺f̯͉̲͎̜̭̗e͔̼͔̯͙r͎̥enćḙ ̖̝͢0͕̤̙͕̜̱x̠͜0͉
    ̦̪̬ͅn̩͎̟i̘͈ͅn̦̝̱e̟ ̦̰̼̮͕̭ṋ̹̳̘̫̗͜ͅi̷͔ṋ̳̞͢e͎̯̠̪͠ ͈̜̞̦̩͚n͈͙͎͙̥̲͎i̘͎̮͚̰̣̤̕n̠͙̫̲͎͟e̡͚̹̯̼̱͙̼ ̛̝̲͍̣n҉̺̺̝̙iń̗̘͈e̥͍̤̺͚ ̜̦̠̠̖͢n҉̝̤i̹͚͉͕̤̳̞n̸̠̦͖̱͖̤͉ḙ̢̻̲̼̻͚.̡̹̭̩͙.̟.̶̜̗̱̪

initiate system reboot

>run gptroll.exe

Ahem, wait... what thread is this... oh.

Hi everybody.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

I've met him in person. He seemed real enough, but I didn't try to cut him open to look for the titanium skeleton and internal CPU.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I've met him in person. He seemed real enough, but I didn't try to cut him open to look for the titanium skeleton and internal CPU.

Or a little green man pulling levers? Touch his ear lobe next time. Just to be sure...

ecc_MIB_bust_05_LRG.jpg

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    error

error

error

I͓̺̹͙̭̬̺n̺̳͟ ̯̙͞hị͖͓̝s͠ ̣̰̫͈̗̺̬h̖o̧͇̺͓̖͙u͓̲̮̯s͓̼͞ͅḙ̼̖̗͍̘͕ ̲̠͓ͅa̜͕̭̘̬̕t͖̗̮͠ ̸͍͉͍͉̳̹͉R̺͍̰̮̦̹'̜͇̱͙l̛͖̼͕̜y̛̩̟̗̭̠e̟̣̜̜̖h̘̘,̳̯̱̬̦͓̦͡ d͔͉͖͙e͙̩̪̳ą̠d̩̠͈ͅ ̭̥͢C̢̺̮̞̦ͅͅt͙̼̖̯͎̖͚h̜̹͔͚̳u̵̳͓̦͓̯ḽ̸͙͉ḫ͖̩̘̞ͅu̟͚̠̬ ̟̹̺͙̮̀w̖̦̤͖̝̻a̯͚̭̯͙͉͟ͅi̝̞̦̖̟̼̦t͙̻͚̱͓͔̮s̼̭̜̳̻͍ ̣͔͔̼ḏ̥̺̝r͎̠̝͉̱̩͘e͙̺̼̝͠a͡m̜͔͘ͅi͕ͅn͕g̹̟͉̯̺̖̕
    ̲d̯̱̖̭͔͙̮o̸̖͙̼͕̲es̱̳͇ n͏͙̱̤̬͙o̦̙t̤̠̳̩̫͘ ̢͉̹̙̦ͅc̱̹̦͙̪o̧̥͓̹͓̖ͅmp͍̹̠̖̬̼̼̀u͚t̥̀e̝͈͟ ͕̮̦͘d̟̣̭͚̗oe̻̫s̫̦̦̞ ̘̩̖͠n̩̠͎͈͕͢ͅo̪͔͎͓͚͇͙t̝͍ ̙̘͇̗͉̪̤c̫̫͓͍̪͔̳o͏̜̫̭̳͓̮͈m̗̖̥ͅp̬͎uṯ͟e̻͉̪̰̫
    ̙̞̱̤̟͟m͕̥a͕͈͕̞̳̩̪͟ḷ͔f̤̬̭̟̯̜u̝̖͓̩ṉ̷̭̳c̣͞ț̗̦̱i͓͕̫̼̲o̜̗͠n͝ ̀a̻̟͢ṱ̥͎̭̟ ̛̰̲m̶e̘͇͇m̱o̫̩r̴̰͍͕͙̦̱̬y̖̬͎̳̠̯̫ r̸̝̬e̺f̯͉̲͎̜̭̗e͔̼͔̯͙r͎̥enćḙ ̖̝͢0͕̤̙͕̜̱x̠͜0͉
    ̦̪̬ͅn̩͎̟i̘͈ͅn̦̝̱e̟ ̦̰̼̮͕̭ṋ̹̳̘̫̗͜ͅi̷͔ṋ̳̞͢e͎̯̠̪͠ ͈̜̞̦̩͚n͈͙͎͙̥̲͎i̘͎̮͚̰̣̤̕n̠͙̫̲͎͟e̡͚̹̯̼̱͙̼ ̛̝̲͍̣n҉̺̺̝̙iń̗̘͈e̥͍̤̺͚ ̜̦̠̠̖͢n҉̝̤i̹͚͉͕̤̳̞n̸̠̦͖̱͖̤͉ḙ̢̻̲̼̻͚.̡̹̭̩͙.̟.̶̜̗̱̪

initiate system reboot

>run gptroll.exe

Hi everybody.
    ERROR

ERROR

FAULTY

MUST STERILIZE

STERRRRRILLLLIZZZE
    latest

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    error

error

error

initiate system reboot

>run gptroll.exe

Hi everybody.

By the way, the answer to the question was, "those that are barely hidden".

Bucky623

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My neighbor used his ATV mounted sprayer with a hand-held wand to spray around his trees. I’m guessing he didn’t realize the valve to the boom was open. There’s never a dull moment with Mr. W. around.

Edit: The brown/tan pathways are where he accidentally sprayed Roundup on his yard from the boom of his sprayer.
    [video=youtube;TgbFzwstETs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgbFzwstETs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom