• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1535383_10153333843762074_667669172981359641_n.jpg

Amazingly enough, dad is the only one that doesn't look like he's aging badly.

My God,

they both look like ten miles of bad road
    When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmmm?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Well, Carrie's lost a lot of weight and cleaned up (and can't say there hasn't been a little surgical assistance) but I don't think she's bad for her age. Mark is over 60, so whattya want, rubber biscuit? Remember, Star Wars is coming up 40 years ago. We've all aged a bit.

True story. When I saw a pic of her a few years ago, I thought she might be auditioning for the role of Jabba. She looks much better now. And he's been doing voice-over work for a lot of years- No one really cares what a voice-over guy looks like.

As for how we've changed since it came out, well.... When Episode 4 was released, I know how old I was, and I'm not looking up school pictures to compare. Anyone else want to? Photo of you from 1977 and now?

(and no, a photo of your dad with a twinkle in his eye doesn't count. Neither does a pregnant tummy, unless it's your tummy and not you inside it.)

ETA: Here's a pic of them from ~1977

VueVDih.jpg
    Harrison Ford, David Prowse (Vader), Peter Mayhew (Chewie), Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamil, and Kenny Baker (R2D2)

And David Prowse, more recently: maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Also just found this one.

1024.lloyd_.ls_.11212.jpg

Anyone else feel old now? And that's only ~14 years difference!

BTW.... The young man pictured above could possibly be one of your neighbors or even a member here. He lives in Indy. :)

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Also just found this one.

View attachment 38034

Anyone else feel old now? And that's only ~14 years difference!

BTW.... The young man pictured above could possibly be one of your neighbors or even a member here. He lives in Indy. :)

I see him over on INSaberOwners a lot but I don't know if he is on INGO.

The owner of that forum used to hang out a lot on the pod racers forums, got to know a lot of folks and then had the brilliant idea of starting a saber forum. It's been doing well every since but they still joke about it being made up of about 50 members and 30,000 shill accounts.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

The owner of that forum used to hang out a lot on the pod racers forums, got to know a lot of folks and then had the brilliant idea of starting a saber forum. It's been doing well every since but they still joke about it being made up of about 50 members and 30,000 shill accounts.

Hey now! That sounds suspiciously familiar...

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Oh wait, yeah, I know who you mean. He was Anakin's mentor for a while, wasn't he? "Ben" something...

Wait, I know... Benway, right? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom