• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kari Lake, who's whole campaign is based around the fraudulent stolen election theme, has an incident when voting that gives her another chance to promote her conspiracy?

Sounds kinda fishy to me.
    Really? All the same players are in place that executed the steal in 2020. Are you denying the voter issues in Maricopa county?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Agreed. People traveled on horseback to vote. If you can’t get into your car to go to a conveniently located polling station. Then voting isn’t important enough to you.

The garbage started because of a supposed pandemic. The emergency is over and has been for a while. We need it to go so that all that fraud can go with it.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The garbage started because of a supposed pandemic. The emergency is over and has been for a while. We need it to go so that all that fraud can go with it.
    You and everyone else knows…. Once you give something up or give someone something (power) it is nearly impossible to get back. Insert some quote from some Franklin guy security freedom blah blah no one cares what those old white guys had to say anymore.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Agreed. People traveled on horseback to vote. If you can’t get into your car to go to a conveniently located polling station. Then voting isn’t important enough to you.
    And those that don't drive? Are home bound? Travelling? Overseas? At college?

I will say that Indiana makes it darn convenient to vote in person early, but there are still situations that necessitate absentee ballots.

The irony is that at one point the GOP was a way ahead of the democrats when it came to mail in voting. Then Trump came up with some bogus claims and suddenly we all hate mail in voting.

I keep hearing that we need to embrace the same dirty tricks, so if the dems are exploiting mail in voting, then maybe we should too.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    And those that don't drive? Are home bound? Travelling? Overseas? At college?

I will say that Indiana makes it darn convenient to vote in person early, but there are still situations that necessitate absentee ballots.

The irony is that at one point the GOP was a way ahead of the democrats when it came to mail in voting. Then Trump came up with some bogus claims and suddenly we all hate mail in voting.

I keep hearing that we need to embrace the same dirty tricks, so if the dems are exploiting mail in voting, then maybe we should too.
    Bogus claims?
    Get back under your rock.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm for not allowing anyone to vote unless they are a property owner as intended by the original founders.
    Democrats would lose massively every election everywhere.

Edit:
    I'd be happy if just those who actually pay taxes in got to vote and them only.
    Don't pay in you don't get to vote.

Top Bottom