• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You did not scroll far enough. She is supporting moving/rotating um-monitored ballot drop boxes and as pointed out(in the article) they are already being abused and illegal per MI law.

The example given was sororities that are not occupied(since 2020) with many not have been on a college campus with the roving boxes having over 500 "voter" drop mail in ballots. With the kicker the median age of those voters being 48.

I suspect you may have missed my point.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

HUGE BREAKING! Democrat Blows Whistle On Widespread Orlando Area Ballot-Harvesting Operation In Black Communities [VIDEO]​

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

HUGE BREAKING! Democrat Blows Whistle On Widespread Orlando Area Ballot-Harvesting Operation In Black Communities [VIDEO]​

If our elected servants and the employees the citizens pay would do their jobs this would be detected and the guilty prosecuted.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And if the republicans take over...nothing will be done to curb this abuse. Our side doesn't play to win, they play to be accepted by the "in" crowd.
    Actually the article address this.

“Some 24 states listened to their constituents’ concerns and passed bans or restrictions on private funding of election offices. Six Democrat governors, however, vetoed such legislation, including the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and North Carolina.”

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Actually the article address this.

“Some 24 states listened to their constituents’ concerns and passed bans or restrictions on private funding of election offices. Six Democrat governors, however, vetoed such legislation, including the key swing states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, and North Carolina.”
    I read that, but I thought I read something in there about feds doing something and that's what I was talking about. Must have conflated this with some other article.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The rewards are great, the chances of getting caught slim, and the penalties low. City machines have been practicing this for a long time. As long as they meet their ideological criteria, big media will look the other way.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I read that, but I thought I read something in there about feds doing something and that's what I was talking about. Must have conflated this with some other article.
    There was an article posted that Houston was asking the feds to keep the state of Texas from auditing their results.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County