• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, did you hear that story on NPR's ME, too?

No, I really only listen to them mostly in the car and it's the all news version

There's just nowhere else for Amash to go if he doesn't want to have to get a real job. Running as an independent/libertarian isn't going to get him elected to anything, but running in his district as a Democrat might and he likely would get serious material support from them for his propaganda value as a quisling

Edit: I don't see him as having the spine to stick it out and run as a Republican who doesn't support Trump. Same destination but no CNN job in the aftermath

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    UdIOpOV.png

Two thoughts:
    • I only heard about one of those events.
    • He's not wrong about the disparity in coverage.
    Both are reflections on the state of the modern MSM.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Biden quote,

Biden told the White House audience “they take a saw and they cut your head off” and “they literally had to take the top of my head off.” He also recounted that as he was being wheeled into surgery he asked the neurosurgeon, “What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?” The surgeon told Biden he had a better chance of living—and that that chance was in the 35 to 50 percent range.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...he-had-less-50-chance-being-completely-normal

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Biden quote,

Biden told the White House audience “they take a saw and they cut your head off” and “they literally had to take the top of my head off.” He also recounted that as he was being wheeled into surgery he asked the neurosurgeon, “What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?” The surgeon told Biden he had a better chance of living—and that that chance was in the 35 to 50 percent range.

Uhhhh.... I'll allow it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Word is that Biden needed a brain transplant and was graciously given one from a donor by the name of Abby Normal.

(Source: Young Frankenstein)

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    "Oh son, you would sell your eternal soul (brain) to the devil for some guitar lessons?"

"I twern't usin it..."

source: Oh Brother, were art thou?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uhhhh.... I'll allow it.

If we're going to allow Trump some room for awkward language use, it's fair to grant Biden the same leeway. But then people have to admit that Biden is in that lower class of communicators too, which it doesn't seem like the left is all that willing to admit.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Biden quote,

Since Biden was a dumbass when they wheeled him in, I don't think 'completely normal' was ever an option

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom