Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Probably the searches were from horny middle aged men, and a few women, thinking, “huh. Now who is she? I’d hit that.”

Might be right.

Leading Google searches as the second debate ends is ... Marianne Williamson

D-HcBCsWsAAnA2M.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A month ago, I'd say Biden had this 100%.

But tonight...

"Anyway, my time's up. I'm sorry."

That line will define his whole campaign.

Still not sure what's best for Trump, or America... I still think Biden is the least dangerous candidate should worst come to worst. I'd hate for some crazy credible-enough accusation come out a month before elections, something strong enough to take Trump down with the Right and Left... and someone like Harris or Sanders is the last one standing.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A month ago, I'd say Biden had this 100%.

But tonight...

"Anyway, my time's up. I'm sorry."

That line will define his whole campaign.

Still not sure what's best for Trump, or America... I still think Biden is the least dangerous candidate should worst come to worst. I'd hate for some crazy credible-enough accusation come out a month before elections, something strong enough to take Trump down with the Right and Left... and someone like Harris or Sanders is the last one standing.

I agree, and tonights debate actually probably helped him among moderates. He just has to win the nomination.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Harris won this debate.

Biden didn't perform, but he probably still has the money behind him.

Sanders didn't gain or lose.

Buttigieg was impressive, but also showed clearly how inept he was.

Yang didn't really show up like he needed to.

Trump's in a good position

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If I get elected president of the United States of America with your help, if that happens, guns, we have the capacity now in a James Bond-style to make sure no one can pull a trigger unless their DNA and fingerprint is on it. We have that capacity to do it now. You know it.
    Joe Biden
    June 2019

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    If I get elected president of the United States of America with your help, if that happens, guns, we have the capacity now in a James Bond-style to make sure no one can pull a trigger unless their DNA and fingerprint is on it. We have that capacity to do it now. You know it.
    Joe Biden
    June 2019

So what will Biden’s wife do when she goes on the back porch with the shotgun and the magic trigger doesn’t recognize her because she just put lotion on her hands?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Joe Biden
    June 2019

Gonna retrofit all existing hundreds of millions of guns with this?

Doubtful!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Again, didn't watch much, but the guy on the far right (house right, stage left) who looks like a 70s TV cop totally went after Biden and Sanders for their age. That was entertaining.

They needed a way to turn off the mic of the blond lady. She didn't care if it was her turn or not.

I thought mayor Pete did well. He'll probably make a good senator after he drops out of this race. Kinda a gay Evan Bayh style to him. Wait. Is that redundant?

Harris actually seemed more sensible than she did in the senate hearings last year, but that was a low hurdle.

How in the world did Williamson get the chance to be on that stage.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ok let me see the things that Democrats are standing up for now.
    I use this against moderate Democrats that are actually sane and good Americans.

1. Assault weapons ban with buyback and confiscation (Wow really also one of the candidates said nuclear weapons could be used to do this)

2. Free College (I get to pay for rich peoples kids to go to school)

3. Free Healthcare for everyone Citizen or not (I get to pay for it and cannot keep private insurance because that’s not fair to everyone)

4. College debt forgiveness ( I get screwed by people who borrowed money and now don’t have to pay it back)

5. Being in the US without going through the proper channels is OK ( No need for Border Patrol, ICE, or any type of immigration service)

6. Rotation of Supreme Court Judges (How would that work?)

7. Reparations (I intend to file for them against the Italians for mistreatments of my ancestors by the Romans)

8. Rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement (US factories in some sectors will have to close and will limit or fossil fuel production)

9. Rejoining the Iran Deal (Iran will dance in the streets)

10. Fight China (No tariffs or trade wars we will do it that same way we used to do it by doing “nothing”)

So “sleepy Joe” looks bad and his associates that were true Democrat Jim Crow guy’s are haunting him. He also looked like they rolled him out of a nursing home.

Bernie is “crazy” when asked how to pay for healthcare he said by bold change?

How did the crazy woman talking about “Love” get on stage? I think she was stoned?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok let me see the things that Democrats are standing up for now.
    I use this against moderate Democrats that are actually sane and good Americans.

1. Assault weapons ban with buyback and confiscation (Wow really also one of the candidates said nuclear weapons could be used to do this)

2. Free College (I get to pay for rich peoples kids to go to school)

3. Free Healthcare for everyone Citizen or not (I get to pay for it and cannot keep private insurance because that’s not fair to everyone)

4. College debt forgiveness ( I get screwed by people who borrowed money and now don’t have to pay it back)

5. Being in the US without going through the proper channels is OK ( No need for Border Patrol, ICE, or any type of immigration service)

6. Rotation of Supreme Court Judges (How would that work?)

7. Reparations (I intend to file for them against the Italians for mistreatments of my ancestors by the Romans)

8. Rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement (US factories in some sectors will have to close and will limit or fossil fuel production)

9. Rejoining the Iran Deal (Iran will dance in the streets)

10. Fight China (No tariffs or trade wars we will do it that same way we used to do it by doing “nothing”)

So “sleepy Joe” looks bad and his associates that were true Democrat Jim Crow guy’s are haunting him. He also looked like they rolled him out of a nursing home.

Bernie is “crazy” when asked how to pay for healthcare he said by bold change?

How did the crazy woman talking about “Love” get on stage? I think she was stoned?

:yesway:
    yup

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So what will Biden’s wife do when she goes on the back porch with the shotgun and the magic trigger doesn’t recognize her because she just put lotion on her hands?

Or the software is "locked up" and needs to be rebooted.
    Or the software takes hours to analyze the DNA.
    Or the fact, THAT'S NOT REALLY POSSIBLE with present equipment. Are we going to have to swab our cheeks, send it in, and wait 6 weeks for a lab to send an "okay, proceed" notice to our phone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom