Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Socialized healthcare.

1. Did you see the video and understand the context?
    2. Did you see the video of him talking about farmers and machinists?
    3. Did you see the video of him calling blacks and hispanics unable to conform to workplace standards?
    4. Did you see the video of him calling civil libertarians and teachers unions as bad as the NRA?
    5. Have you read any of the myriad articles of how badly he has treated women?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm not running for office so I don't see the need to respond to such an open-ended question.

You've read many of my posts, so you can't be completely in the dark about my views.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Socialized healthcare.

1. Did you see the video and understand the context?
    2. Did you see the video of him talking about farmers and machinists?
    3. Did you see the video of him calling blacks and hispanics unable to conform to workplace standards?
    4. Did you see the video of him calling civil libertarians and teachers unions as bad as the NRA?
    5. Have you read any of the myriad articles of how badly he has treated women?

Since the original point was on minority employment problems, why don't we stay with that? Hmmm?

I'm still reading about Trump grabbing women by the genitals. I haven't gotten around to reading Mini-Mike's abuse of women.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    That's the problem with ideologues. They believe they know what is best and cannot brook criticism from the majority of people who disagree with their fundamentalism.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm still reading about Trump grabbing women by the genitals. I haven't gotten around to reading Mini-Mike's abuse of women.

Well you read fake news. It was based a private conversation intended to impress a Hollywood media type, not a real event. Not sure how BS'ng is abuse.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    And you disagree with his observations....how?

It doesn't even matter. Modern politics is about optics and soundbites. And Bloomy sure is stacking up the soundbites.

I guess Mexico is not the only one that isn't sending their best. :):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It doesn't even matter. Modern politics is about optics and soundbites. And Bloomy sure is stacking up the soundbites.

:

Well, he needs to stack something in order to get his head above the podium. :)

Even though TLex discounted Bloomie's personal gun crusade in states other than NY, I still find his anti-gun position to be the most disagreeable aspect of his performance.

Stop and Frisk? Doesn't really bother me.. Sounds as if we could use a bit more of that in Indy with the huge number of murders since the beginning of the year. We have a worse record than Baltimore in 2020.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    1. Since the original point was on minority employment problems, why don't we stay with that? Hmmm? .

2. I'm still reading about Trump grabbing women by the genitals. I haven't gotten around to reading Mini-Mike's abuse of women.

1. Because you responded to my question and poo pooed the premise and now you don't feel the necessity to respond.

2. An off mike bravado statement, when he has a reputation for treating women well and raising them to executive positions.

That is how you go off subject while asking me to stay on subject. Diversion is some here's MO.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Because you responded to my question and poo pooed the premise and now you don't feel the necessity to respond.

The original question....which I still have not received a reply to, was based on this post by Route 45. I see no need to travel the meandering path that the dog pile wants to just because they like the smell somewhere else.

okbloomer.jpg

Do you disagree with Bloomie's observation? In what way?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Actually 2925 was being discussed before it was changed to race. The general discussion was bloomberg and you chimed in that Trump was a buffoon.

That was kind of off subject. But I suppose that is ok for you.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Stop and Frisk? Doesn't really bother me.. Sounds as if we could use a bit more of that in Indy with the huge number of murders since the beginning of the year. We have a worse record than Baltimore in 2020.

I don't really follow it, since it doesn't really affect me. What's the percentage without prior mugshots so far this year?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't really follow it, since it doesn't really affect me. What's the percentage without prior mugshots so far this year?

LEO's would have to provide that info. I got this from Fox 59

The weekend’s toll brings IMPD’s 2020 year-to-date homicide totals to 33, compared to 17-19 homicides on this date during the last three years.

Last year 660 people in Indianapolis were either wounded or killed by gunfire, not including suicides.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well, he needs to stack something in order to get his head above the podium. :)

Even though TLex discounted Bloomie's personal gun crusade in states other than NY, I still find his anti-gun position to be the most disagreeable aspect of his performance.

I'm not sure how any freedom loving person can be OK with that policy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm not sure how any freedom loving person can be OK with that policy.

Plenty of authoritarians on the "right" are perfectly OK with it, too.

Edit, here comes Bloomie:

NPR/PBS/Marist National Dem Poll
    (+/- since December)

Sanders 31% (+9)
    Bloomberg 19% (+15)
    Biden 15% (-9)
    Warren 12% (-5)
    Klobuchar 9% (+5)
    Buttigieg 8% (-5)
    Steyer 2% (+1)

Last edited:
    Status