• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Logical reasoning. No matter how the current group goes I do not see it going well for dems. If anyone but Bernie get it his followers will likely do as his campaign people told Project Veratos they would. If Bernie gets it most moderate dems abandon. If Bloomy gets it the Bernie bros really hate it that a top billionaire won, blacks abandon, Bernie goes third party. If Pete gets it similar to Bloomy. Biden is toast, or put another way, a horse faced pony soldier...

Bernie would never go 3rd party, he'd end up Scalia'd.

Dem establishment wants Bloomberg most, but will settle for Pete. In large part, they'd support Trump before they'd support Bernie.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Speaking of horse faced pony soldier, can anyone believe that Biden said that to the 21 year old girl in addition to calling her a liar?

All jokes aside, Biden does not look right. The shear number gaffes he is making are just unimaginable in a seasoned vet, even one known for occasional gaffes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bernie would never go 3rd party, he'd end up Scalia'd.

Dem establishment wants Bloomberg most, but will settle for Pete. In large part, they'd support Trump before they'd support Bernie.

Sorry to disagree with most of that. If Bernie, at his age, feels cheated again by the party he will leave and very well may go independent. (I misspoke saying third party.)

The dem establishment will NEVER support Trump, no matter what. Now big donors and corporations will be a different story...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Speaking of horse faced pony soldier, can anyone believe that Biden said that to the 21 year old girl in addition to calling her a liar?

All jokes aside, Biden does not look right. The shear number gaffes he is making are just unimaginable in a seasoned vet, even one known for occasional gaffes.
    I’m telling you, that dude is senile. It’s clear the Democratic establishment has written him off. He’s still polling high nationally, but we’ll see after he’s visited several states and peolle have the opportunity to experience their crazy old grandpa who cant pot two coherent sentences together.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The dem establishment will NEVER support Trump, no matter what.

Well the Democrats seemed to like him when he was donating money to them.

9c11b97b9770567ac9475aa4e950db0e.jpg

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But kids like Joe.
    They're lining up for blocks just to rub his hairy legs. :n00b:

Ya mentally, he might have a problem.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Daily wire reports that Bill Kristol, whom I liked 25 years ago before I understood what he really stands for, is involved in an effort to get independent and never Trump republicans to vote against Bernie.

I am totally against this. The dems have every right to select their candidate without interference from republicans and never Trumpers...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I am very worried about the general election!

This primary has become such a train wreck that big donors and power players will make a move to shut down this insanity. How? Recruit a big gun, Michelle Obama or Oprah on the promise they will be given the nomination at a brokered convention. I fear they could beat Trump in a general election.

Tell me I'm wrong and explain why, please???

James Woods proposed that maybe the Clintons were were behind the Iowa debacle and the likely coming Nevada one. Leading to a brokered convention that HRC can be the savior of...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Daily wire reports that Bill Kristol, whom I liked 25 years ago before I understood what he really stands for, is involved in an effort to get independent and never Trump republicans to vote against Bernie.

I am totally against this. The dems have every right to select their candidate without interference from republicans and never Trumpers...

So you don't plan to vote the Democrat ticket in Indiana's primary and vote purely to try and cause chaos? I do.

I'm going to vote whichever Dem candidate I think will lead to lead to the most conflict within the campaign at the time, or whomever I think will be most beatable in the general.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you don't plan to vote the Democrat ticket in Indiana's primary and vote purely to try and cause chaos? I do.

I'm going to vote whichever Dem candidate I think will lead to lead to the most conflict within the campaign at the time, or whomever I think will be most beatable in the general.
    It’ll be pretty much over by then

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    What if they are released early because... well, I'm not too sure just why they do that, but it happens.

IANL, and maybe an attorney can weigh in, but early release only "shifts" incarceration time to parole and would not result in early completion of parole... only a sentence change/pardon/commutation would do that.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Ditto... pretty much plan to vote for whoever is in second place and could force multiple rounds of convention votes... ideally having the super delegates determine the winner... again.

It’ll be pretty much over by then

Barring Bernie having another health issue that knocks him out of the race, I'm seeing at least a second round vote at the convention with no clear front-runner based upon WINNING primary/caucus delegates.

Bernie and his supporters are in this until and unless he's numerically eliminated. I'd be very surprised if that happened prior to May because his supporters are Bernie fanatics.

And, a majority of the Democratic establishment knows that a Bernie candidacy would be an election bloodbath - loss of the House, Senate, and everything on down to dog catcher, so there will be a "not-Bernie" candidate down to the wire... I guessing either "little Mike" or "Crazy Joe"... depends whether the PoC show up for their crazy uncle on Super Tuesday, which is looking less likely.

And, though a longshot, I think there is a distinct possibility of a three-way race to the convention... though that might be a little wishful thinking.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

You are free to do so if you wish, but I cannot as I have always been against this action and will not change my position for political expediency and be a hypocrite. The republican and democrat parties are private associations and outsiders should not infiltrate so as to destroy the association.

If INGO decided to go from m virtual reality to reality and have a club with officers would it be right for Moms needing action to usurp our freedom of association by swamping membership to affect who the association is.

Call me a purest, but I just cannot damage another's freedom of association...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You are free to do so if you wish, but I cannot as I have always been against this action and will not change my position for political expediency and be a hypocrite. The republican and democrat parties are private associations and outsiders should not infiltrate so as to destroy the association.

If INGO decided to go from m virtual reality to reality and have a club with officers would it be right for Moms needing action to usurp our freedom of association by swamping membership to affect who the association is.

Call me a purest, but I just cannot damage another's freedom of association...

You impress me more and more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom