Columbus

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CKW and I are meeting her siblings at Ruth Christs this afternoon due to we are not gathering this year for the yuletide.
    This makes as much sense to me as about anything else we have been dealt in 2020.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dang, multiquote is busted again for me. I'm too lazy to dump my cache at the moment, so Reed, I have the Vortex Diamondback 6x24x50 scope on my Ruger American Rimfire Target. Really love the scope.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It is fair to midlen (Sp) and I prefer other places myself but hey. Lets all gather in public.....:faint:
    And spend $80 a plate.....:faint:

Yea. We went to Eddie Merlot’s a couple weekends ago. $$$$

I’d prefer a steak off my son’s backyard grill but that’s just me. I’ve never understand the allure of fancy restaurants but I also hear some people don’t like the 1911. Guess not everyone hears the same drum.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yea. We went to Eddie Merlot’s a couple weekends ago. $$$$

I’d prefer a steak off my son’s backyard grill but that’s just me. I’ve never understand the allure of fancy restaurants but I also hear some people don’t like the 1911. Guess not everyone hears the same drum.

Yep, I can grill a better steak than I've ever had out anywhere.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    St Elmo's peoples. They butcher right there at a custom meat counter. The shrimp Cocktail is to die for.
    If I go to a steak house for what ever reason that's where I am going.
    But since the installation of the store bought's steak is not my friend unless it is prepared so I can eat it.
    I have discovered some really great fish entree's.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    OK, just saw something in the classies that bothers my OCD even more than a non collector gun that has " never been shot" and that is "modified never been shot".

So, it would make me feel so much better that the seller modified a brand new gun and never even tested it fully after modification. I'm just not sure I understand people a lot of the time.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Guten tag, alles! How fare the masses?
    Finishing up at work, then stop to pick up everything from Advance to do oil in both vehicles when I get home. My brother is supposed to come over this evening for sasparilla whiskey shenanigans. Better not if I want to have playtime.

Last edited by a moderator:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Back from an enjoyable range trip. Well, my nose and fingers didn't enjoy the trip all that much (yes Mom, I had gloves on :)).

Sighted in (3) 5.56 AR's with a total of 18 rounds. My 16" BCM has the PST 2.5-10 scope on it now, took it off my Tippmann 22, put 3 rounds right in the bullseye at 50 yards today with only boresighting it. That is not the first time that's happened either. I says to myself "yeah, I'm good with that". And myself agreed.

Dialed in the 22 rifles with the new Athlon scopes, did some more 50 yard accuracy shooting and will move onto to 100 yards next time with them. Very impressed with the Athlon scopes so far.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Back from an enjoyable range trip. Well, my nose and fingers didn't enjoy the trip all that much (yes Mom, I had gloves on :)).

Sighted in (3) 5.56 AR's with a total of 18 rounds. My 16" BCM has the PST 2.5-10 scope on it now, took it off my Tippmann 22, put 3 rounds right in the bullseye at 50 yards today with only boresighting it. That is not the first time that's happened either. I says to myself "yeah, I'm good with that". And myself agreed.

Dialed in the 22 rifles with the new Athlon scopes, did some more 50 yard accuracy shooting and will move onto to 100 yards next time with them. Very impressed with the Athlon scopes so far.
    Nice. I need to get out and field test my Riton more on my 16".

18rounds is high volume shooting these days.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    St Elmo's peoples. They butcher right there at a custom meat counter. The shrimp Cocktail is to die for.
    If I go to a steak house for what ever reason that's where I am going.
    But since the installation of the store bought's steak is not my friend unless it is prepared so I can eat it.
    I have discovered some really great fish entree's.

St. Elmo and Bynums are my go-to's. A nice, big ribeye. :drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom