Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have the Ego leaf blower. It really works great. I also have the Ego snow blower, weed eater, and lawn mower as well. I'm on my third winter with the snow blower, and next summer will be the fourth summer with the lawn mower. I've had no issues with them. I just got the weed eater and leaf blower this year.
    I had seen you mentioned this in the leaf blower thread that WebSnyper started a few months back. Seems like a lot of good reviews for the Ego products.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I have the Ego leaf blower. It really works great. I also have the Ego snow blower, weed eater, and lawn mower as well. I'm on my third winter with the snow blower, and next summer will be the fourth summer with the lawn mower. I've had no issues with them. I just got the weed eater and leaf blower this year.

Thanks for your report. The Ego's are sounding better all the time ! :yesway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We had a Bobcat to assist but could not pick up the car. No rear end just leaf springs stuck in the mud. No front tires either and the cross member was buried in the mud.
    Car was hit hard drivers front. So yeah it was a treat to get loaded. The winch on the trailer was a god send once we got it out of the fracking dirt. Blustery cols day in a corn field about this time of the year.

Ah lifes little adventures.

The end results were satisfying enough to maker it all worth the max efforts.

7oM0WQY.jpg

Yeehah.... wheels up ! :rockwoot:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I might be a shopaholic. I keep looking at Milwaukee cordless power tools. I blame several of you. Now I'm requesting an advance from the wife on our tax refund. She is not happy. :):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I’ve used Dewalt 18v stuff for probably the last 20 years. Stepped up to the 20v stuff a couple of years ago, and just before the move, gave all the 18v stuff to the son.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’ve used Dewalt 18v stuff for probably the last 20 years. Stepped up to the 20v stuff a couple of years ago, and just before the move, gave all the 18v stuff to the son.

Nothing really wrong we the Dewalts. But we have flat worn a few out. They (as anything these days) have a fuse.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Little brother ,Chris has been using the Dewalt stuff for a lot of years. I went with it so we could share batteries if we had the need. They've been pretty good to me. Built the whole porch on the house up north using their 12V quarter inch impact. Bought my 20V stuff after that.. Amazing what it will do. The 1/2" impact is a beast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom