Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    2020 sucks. Holiday plans are going out the window.

My wife's family has canceled due to members getting Covid.

My Mom has canceled due to fear of contracting Covid.

Our neighbors might cancel depending on test results they receive today about Covid.

My wife bought a ham last night at the store. It got missed getting into her cart after she paid. She realized it when she got the car. Went back inside and told the checkout lady. The person that was behind her in line took the ham and didn't say a word. Cashier told her to go and get another one and they'd take care of her. She went to get another one and they were all out. They gave my wife a refund and she came home in tears and went to bed early. My faith in humanity is dwindling. I hope the person who got a free ham is real proud of themselves.
    That's BS. But don't let it smash your Xmas. People will always suck. Your energy can make it irrelevant.

And use voodoo. May Jobu curse their ham for a thousand bites of Giardiasis.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There are quite a few actresses like that. Either time or bad plastic surgery have caught up with them.

I believe this is the key, having hobbies and things to do. Monica has nothing but Facebook and going out to dive bars on occasion to do karaoke. FB is such an addiction she mostly just sits and plays on her phone whenever she isn't working... :rolleyes:

My wife is similar. No hobbies other than perpetually planning to remodel the house. She spends hours a day on her iPad. Lots of hours

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I’m confused. But it could be the hydrocodone....

Recreational or for actual pain?

...I use mine to check time, so I'll pull it up on occasion, but that's just to verify the time as I hate wearing a watch (sorry TT).

Same. I haven't worn a watch since I realized my first pager had the time on it many decades ago.

I always found these keyboards funky

Not currently using one but I love a PROPER ergo keyboard. Not sure that one is even made anymore. They should have feet to raise the front instead of the back so you don't have to tilt your hands up in an uncomfortable position. The last Microsoft keyboard I had that was correct went bad 20 years ago.

...If I can figure out how to reset my password, I’d move back to my computer again

UserCP, under MY Account is Edit Email and Password. Ummm, nevermind, it requires your current password. Ask a mod if they can do it or provide the password???

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That's BS. But don't let it smash your Xmas. People will always suck. Your energy can make it irrelevant.

And use voodoo. May Jobu curse their ham for a thousand bites of Giardiasis.
    I wish nothing ill upon them, but what goes around comes around and karma is a SOB.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Our neighbors might cancel depending on test results they receive today about Covid.

My wife bought a ham last night at the store. It got missed getting into her cart after she paid. She realized it when she got the car. Went back inside and told the checkout lady. The person that was behind her in line took the ham and didn't say a word. Cashier told her to go and get another one and they'd take care of her. She went to get another one and they were all out. They gave my wife a refund and she came home in tears and went to bed early. My faith in humanity is dwindling. I hope the person who got a free ham is real proud of themselves.

Happens all the time around here. It is the new way of things. You have to watch everyone these days.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

That's a horribly story with the ham! Sorry for your wife!
    This virus has really taken a dump on this year.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Good morning, guys. I've been off here for a couple days, but realize I need to socialize more. My grandfather passed away on Sunday night - 2020 just keeps on giving. My grandma seems to be doing okay emotionally, so that's a plus. Any good thoughts for her and my mom are appreciated - my mom is having a hard time.

A couple years ago he went on a trip with Indy Honor Flight to see all the monuments in DC, which was a huge highlight for him. My grandma is planning to bury him in his Honor Flight shirt since it was his favorite. Here's a picture my grandma took when he was coming back from his trip.

xcC12sp.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family SS.

When my dad's father passed he took it hard. I think it was the first time he really thought about his own mortality.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Took my son shooting at MCF&G this morning, since we missed being able to go over thanksgiving when he was home from school, due to my work. We broke out the 22 handguns (M&P Compact 22, and the TX-22) on the steel plates in the bay. No one else out there, which was surprising given a holiday week and great weather.

My son shot the M&P a good bit, and I was able to diagnose a sight issue on it as I was watching him shoot, but didn't have the proper 1/16" allen wrench on hand at the range to adjust the windage. I had noticed it was off on a previous range trip, but hadn't taken the time to diagnose it. Then I got the TX-22 and the M&P hasn't seen much time since. Kind of nice to shoot with someone else. Sometimes it can give you reference on what is going on with a gun that I don't see shooting alone.

May have to try and get that one back out before he heads back to school to see if the adjustment I did helps with it.

Might have to determine if I want to keep that M&P Compact 22 or get another TX-22.

Would really like to get a dueling tree one day, for the rare occasions I shoot with anyone else.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom