I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I always found these keyboards funky

tfl-wkb-3150ub-open-box_1_1.jpg

Close to what I have but not angled asnd no roller. But the keys are raised and I am a klutz. I have to proof read/edit every post due to hitting 2 keuys.

This last sentence is an example.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    CKW is a machine. She constantly making/changing/crafting something. She made so many gifts to hand out this Christmas. Friends and visitors all leave with something in hand that she made. Heck she pushed me into servitude building baby bunk beds for "Baby alive" dolls. She gave them to her friends with Granddaughters to give them for Christmas. Anything to emote a smile in this ever saddening world. She is only idle after a long day at the sewing machine or in the kitchen with the terrorists making cookies. Always something. Always.

CKW is the kind of person that we need more of. 95% of the problems that exist today exist only in the minds of people. It sounds like CKW has found the ability to let go of the crap we stress over and focus on getting stuff done. That’s very zen like:)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I could see where tall keys would cause issues. My keyboards have low height keys. And for the record, I mistype stuff all the time, but I proofread pretty much everything and the backspace key is my favorite key.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CKW is the kind of person that we need more of. 95% of the problems that exist today exist only in the minds of people. It sounds like CKW has found the ability to let go of the crap we stress over and focus on getting stuff done. That’s very zen like:)

She is and always has been on the move except when her medical issues set her back.
    A rare one for sure.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Last evening I watched a weird movie called "I see You"

Helen Hunt was a major player - and MAN O MAN HAS SHE AGED.!!

She looked like she was 80 yrs old....and she wasn't trying to look like that.

Sad, I used ta have the eye on her - Twister etc...but now she looked almost alien...

Check out the movie on Prime :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G7W6ob6eCw

There are quite a few actresses like that. Either time or bad plastic surgery have caught up with them.

CKW is a machine. She constantly making/changing/crafting something. She made so many gifts to hand out this Christmas. Friends and visitors all leave with something in hand that she made. Heck she pushed me into servitude building baby bunk beds for "Baby alive" dolls. She gave them to her friends with Granddaughters to give them for Christmas. Anything to emote a smile in this ever saddening world. She is only idle after a long day at the sewing machine or in the kitchen with the terrorists making cookies. Always something. Always.

I believe this is the key, having hobbies and things to do. Monica has nothing but Facebook and going out to dive bars on occasion to do karaoke. FB is such an addiction she mostly just sits and plays on her phone whenever she isn't working... :rolleyes:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    It's hard to get the pickle lady to sit still. Even if sitting her hands are moving.

I can't wait to refinish this stock. A quick strip down quickly revealed the second rifle was inoperable because it had no springs. Everything else I need seems to be there/serviceable.

Not as cool as 88's refurb, but this job will bring a huge smile to a deserving face. We all need more smiles.
    b4bb37474ac2e6f5dff948cd7aa81485.jpg

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nice real wood stock, RR ! :yesway:

Good morning, all. I'm by myself today, as wife went into the office. Have to wrap a few gifts....I don't like that part of Christmas.
    Its fun to give gifts, but not​ to wrap them !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If I had it my way, I'd just put the gifts inside 2 plastic bags that you put groceries in.
    I remember doing that once ..... once. It didn't seem to go over real well. :):

As my brother-in-law once pondered: "why don't I hand you a $100 bill, you hand me a $100 bill ....and we can say that we had Christmas"

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    2020 sucks. Holiday plans are going out the window.

My wife's family has canceled due to members getting Covid.

My Mom has canceled due to fear of contracting Covid.

Our neighbors might cancel depending on test results they receive today about Covid.

My wife bought a ham last night at the store. It got missed getting into her cart after she paid. She realized it when she got the car. Went back inside and told the checkout lady. The person that was behind her in line took the ham and didn't say a word. Cashier told her to go and get another one and they'd take care of her. She went to get another one and they were all out. They gave my wife a refund and she came home in tears and went to bed early. My faith in humanity is dwindling. I hope the person who got a free ham is real proud of themselves.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all!
    I was going into the office this morning when I heard some strange bird sounds. I looked around and found what looks to ne a bunch of cranes flying. Here is a pic.
    1fe23ed3b52af18a3a053cf861c21afa.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I could see where tall keys would cause issues. My keyboards have low height keys. And for the record, I mistype stuff all the time, but I proofread pretty much everything and the backspace key is my favorite key.

I mistype stuff all of the time but I cannot blame it on anything other than the link between my hands and eyes has aged. On one hand, I can type faster now than I ever have been because I spend all day typing but the flip side of that is that I cannot sometimes type 3 words together that do not include a healthy use of the backspace key to fix mistakes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom