Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I agree with RK. Also I try to direct people away from AIO because if the monitor goes out then you're up a creek. There are really good units out that are a good price. Being able to shop around is very helpful and will help you get the best deal. Having to get something the same day will cost you all the way around.

I’m in that exact situation right now. I have a Lenovo AIO 27” 4K touchscreen what was top end when bought back in 2016 or 2017. Last summer, the monitor started to go out on it and it’s been running with a secondary monitor sitting in front of it. The upside is that the chip, memory and drives are not soldered in so I can build a system around them. I just picked up the new non-AIO flight sim system but am keeping that one flight sim focused.

AIO should be called FAU. They definitely do Fail-As-a-Unit.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Always welcome thanks! Need some 32-20?
    I have never had to much ammunition, but it is not necessary. You have given me more information than I could ever repay you for. Lead and brass is the only thing I have that you desire, therefore, I save it. Let’s do lunch in Bloomington, my treat. Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have never had to much ammunition, but it is not necessary. You have given me more information than I could ever repay you for. Lead and brass is the only thing I have that you desire, therefore, I save it. Let’s do lunch in Bloomington, my treat. Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday?

Have to be Thursday, I have work the other days. Lets see if I get any GB stuff tonight, if it's close I'll be up at USDS.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Made up a list of gun to-dos before the FGE.

I was thinking about putting a trick target stand together with steel/bowling pins/sporting clays. I have all the materials.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Made up a list of gun to-dos before the FGE.

I was thinking about putting a trick target stand together with steel/bowling pins/sporting clays. I have all the materials.

Heck yes, we want that trick target, chief
    ..... after all, we're talking about the FGE !!! :ar15: :ar15::ar15::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::alright:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Time my brother....time.

I will most likely build it. I bought all the materials for the SGE and then the beer virus lies stole our summer from us.

I understand. Time is the most critical commodity that we possess..... especially us seniors.
    If time could be purchased, I would buy you some ! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom