• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I was telling my wife the other day that this year has flew by quickly and that for this year that was a good thing!
    I've gotten some projects done this year and working on another big one. Will be glad to get it off my back, though I'm the one who put it on my back! LOL

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was telling my wife the other day that this year has flew by quickly and that for this year that was a good thing!
    I've gotten some projects done this year and working on another big one. Will be glad to get it off my back, though I'm the one who put it on my back! LOL

Looking around I see some serious improvements we have accomplished but outside of that the stress this year has laid on us has stole some of my life.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If I were sitting on ammo, I would continue to do so. No idea when production will ramp back up. It could be years before we get back to pre-COVID supply and pricing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I were sitting on ammo, I would continue to do so. No idea when production will ramp back up. It could be years before we get back to pre-COVID supply and pricing.

There are a slew of part time members coming out of the shadows posting this crap for sale just to make a buck. I understand market prices and at the risk of getting my but chewed on again I will say this sucks. Find a friend in need. We all have them.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I should really pull a couple a cases out of the basement and sell them.:)

Found a box of 45 ACP original Federal Hydra Shoks along with a box of 45 ACP Silver Tips and a box of Winchester 45 ACP SXT hollow points in the ammo locker. Wonder what these would bring these days. I don't even own a 45 ACP anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom