The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Wow, that adds up! You choose the different customization options and that price climbs up there. Probably worth the investment though.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I need to find an optometrist that works with Costa potentially to do actual prescription lenses for them one day. Though since I do the bifocal thing for my general use and use a single vision lens for my computer glasses, and I don't think Costa does anything but progressive lenses for their prescription sunglass lenses, I may just be SOL. Just not ready for the whole progressive lens thing, and don't think I'll ever be up to sticking my fingers in my eyes and going contacts.

Well, learned something new today. Costa does do bifocal, progressive or single vision lenses in their prescription sunglasses: "can be made to include single-vision, bifocal, and progressive prescriptions for all " https://www.costadelmar.com/us/en/prescription-sunglasses

Now I really need to find an optometrist that works directly with them or use one of their 3rd party vendors that you can send the prescription to, as I really want a set of Costa bifocals, rather than just my C-mates with the reader lens. Doesn't seem to be a way to send them the prescription directly.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I built all of my own systems for ~20 years and bought Dells for my dad. A few years ago I didn't feel like catching up on the current hardware and bought a Dell XPS since it finally had expansion slots. Popped in a few cards, 3 monitors and a sound system and have been reasonably happy with it.

Not sure what I'll do when the time comes to replace my current system. All I know is the one 32" monitor is doing me fine, I don't think I need three... ;)

Ok, I’ll go home now and think about what I did. :cool:

I'm betting you're participating in coors therapy... :):

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Not sure what I'll do when the time comes to replace my current system. All I know is the one 32" monitor is doing me fine, I don't think I need three... ;)

I'm betting you're participating in coors therapy... :):
    I wish. Still working, but I’m on overtime now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    See what happens when it’s quiet in here during the day? KJ finds ‘INGO After Dark’.

Where’s TT for all of this?

TT and MM were at my house getting a transfer.:rockwoot:

I could get used to TT'S visits. I'm $ and bourbon ahead.

MM got here with cash for his trade and let me shoot his magical folding pistol. Way cool tool, that.

Good thing they came over. I drug one of my AR's out from under the truck seat and another out of a closet. The DD out of the closet shot fine.
    The truck gun gave me light strikes because Slip 2000 gets sticky when it's cold. We wiped off the fp and got it running and hitting steel at 100 then when I put it down and grabbed the Aimpoint 9000 on top, it spun in my hand. No clue how I was hitting steel with it. It's clean and dry and all tightened up, ready to run now.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It was an awesome day. Function check on the glocks back from cerekote complete. My 17 still is a laserbeam at 100 yards. I was shaky today but i still hit the steel plate on my first shot. Not sure what size it is but i could barely see it with my eyes and I had to turn my 7moa dot down lol.
    My new CZ is also a laserbeam and its going to have some new grips as soon as I can find them. all of my stuff is lost from moving.
    Bean soup and cornbread was AWESOME!!! Can't wait till the beans kick in ;)
    MM's new sidefolder AR is accurate and a mean compact machine!
    Patience has some very cool AR's that I like too! And views I could look at for hours. Many thanks to he and his wonderful wife for their hospitality once again

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Evening all

It sounds like some of us had way more fun than others today. :yesway:

I picked up a new project today that should last 3 - 4 months. Starts on Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom