The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    TT and MM were at my house getting a transfer.:rockwoot:

I could get used to TT'S visits. I'm $ and bourbon ahead.

MM got here with cash for his trade and let me shoot his magical folding pistol. Way cool tool, that.

Good thing they came over. I drug one of my AR's out from under the truck seat and another out of a closet. The DD out of the closet shot fine.
    The truck gun gave me light strikes because Slip 2000 gets sticky when it's cold. We wiped off the fp and got it running and hitting steel at 100 then when I put it down and grabbed the Aimpoint 9000 on top, it spun in my hand. No clue how I was hitting steel with it. It's clean and dry and all tightened up, ready to run now.
    Sounds like you three all had a great day. Well done.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    We had so much fun at 0830's place .... it should be illegal to have that much fun ! (probably is in some states !) :D

But yeah, it was an awesome lunch cooked by patience hisself ! I was trying to give his wife credit, and she said "no", and pointed to him ..... he cooked it all.

Then, we cooked-up some really hot firearms on the range ..... and the sun was out bright, and shining for us.

Then, I came home with a sweet, tan, classic CZ .... I must think of a fitting name for it !

SOOOOOO much fun ! What a great day ! The three bearded-brothers know how to do it right ! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom