The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I am lucky in that regard as well. As long as I don’t go off the rails with spending, my wife has no issues with me being gone shooting. It’s almost as if she prefers my being out of the house but I’m such a great husband that this could not be the case. Could it? :n00b:

CKW has enough going on hat me not being under foot may well be a ice break for her as well......Possibly....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Still trying to get my wife interested in going to the range, but she never has any issues with me wanting to go.

That’s been a struggle for me too. She’s done well when we shoot but it seems to take about 5 years for her to get in the mood to go shooting again. Just not her thing.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Read a short book tonight and have ten new favorite quotes starting with:

“...get over being a sugar cookie and keep moving forward.”

Excerpt From
    Make Your Bed
    Admiral William H. McRaven

I listen to his commencement speech quite often. It's good on days you need a kickstart.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I’d love to join you for a range day sometime this year. I love shooting with friends and stretching out to make it a challenge would be even better.

I'd be up for going as well and I think TT expressed a desire some time back if you want to make a small group thing out of it. Making plans would actually get me there instead of just thinking about it.

What optic are you going to use?

Not sure yet. I have a Vortex Viper and Razor, but I'm thinking about getting my first RMR.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Morning guys.
    Well found out something cool this morning. Went to buy a cops breakfast in the drive through lane next to me and they told me "oh they already get it for free". Oh ok. This was McDonald's. Good.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'd love to go, but that's a 3 hour drive :(. Wife wasn't too thrilled with me because of how late I got home after FGE. It turns out I take forever when I go shooting. Who knew? :dunno:
    My wife wasn't too thrilled with me spending the night at the SGE so in the future I'll probably be coming back late instead.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    What you and T-Dogg should do is introduce your spouses and they can spend the day in Nashville or Ft. Wayne shopping!
    A CZicko spousal support group. Good idea. They could all talk about how crazy we all are. My wife loves to shop. Jewelry and clothes. And if not for herself, she loves buying our daughter stuff.

My wife supports my gun stuff, but she just doesn't have alot of interest in going shooting. I use to get her to go a couple times a year, but she didn't go last year at all.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    What you and T-Dogg should do is introduce your spouses and they can spend the day in Nashville or Ft. Wayne shopping!
    My wife is fine with me shooting, it's being in a hotel and having a good night's sleep (that she can't get at home) is what she wasn't too thrilled about. :) She actually likes to shoot as well. The little ones stayed asleep all night last night. Our daughter woke up and was crying before we went to bed so I will not count that.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My wife is fine with me shooting, it's being in a hotel and having a good night's sleep (that she can't get at home) is what she wasn't too thrilled about. :) She actually likes to shoot as well. The little ones stayed asleep all night last night. Our daughter woke up and was crying before we went to bed so I will not count that.

If she had come along she would have also spent the night in a hotel and the status quo would have been maintained with neither of you getting a good night’s sleep. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom