The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I only have 1 question in this...…………….."WHY"

Keto recipes suck. Might as well just eat the meat and vegetables as bugger it all up to look like something it ain't and taste not like what it is.
    My Friday. You retired shooters are welcome tomorrow at the hacienda. Wear mud boots.

2 fingers of 1792 small batch in a glass .

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keto recipes suck. Might as well nust eat the meat and vegetables as bugger it all up to look like something it ain't and taste not like what it is.
    My Friday. You retired shooters are welcome tomorrow at the hacienda. Wear mud boots.

2 fingers of 1792 small batch in a glass .

My day is already full my friend or I would be down.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nope, still Monday range day. Tomorrow is Tuesday buy a CZ day. Wednesday is meet and greet day with my new General Practitioner Doc day. Thursday is what ever I want day. Friday is supposed to rain so that's a definite nap day. Have I pissed most of you off yet?

Loving retirement.:laugh:

Tuesday? I have one for sale. TT gets first choice. They are the same except for color.

RsInFWW.jpg

TT, you wanna slide down here tomorrow or Wednesday?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Tuesday? I have one for sale. TT gets first choice. They are the same except for color.

RsInFWW.jpg

TT, you wanna slide down here tomorrow or Wednesday?
    Sweet! Ill take the black one. Although what's the story with that tan one? The frame is different on the front. Kinda cool. Never seen one like that. Almost looks like a t95 frame?
    Hows wednesday?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sweet! Ill take the black one. Although what's the story with that tan one? The frame is different on the front. Kinda cool. Never seen one like that. Almost looks like a t95 frame?
    Hows wednesday?

Wednesday is fine. Never registered the difference. I bought three from a Tennessee Gunshop. Roberts? Robertson's ? One was nickel with a weird safety. These were the other two. CZech police turn-ins, I think.

These two both have a CGW adjustable sear, and have new factory grips. I sandblasted the parts and duracoated them. Springs are new wolff replacements. The nickel one is a negative of the two tone with pacmayer grips and a safety that still doesn"t work properly. It has become my nightstand gun because if you forget the safety.and just keep pulling the trigger about the third pull it will fire. These two work properly.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If TT wants the black one, I'll take the tan one ..... I have 3 C notes .... correct ?
    I want to come on Wednesday too .... press the flesh, shoot some guns, have some fun ! I have mud boots !
    Do we have a deal, Rick ?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Absolutely, Mike. Come see me.
    YAY ! ..... :chest: ...... TT and I will try to coordinate our schedules. For me, I don't move very well until the afternoon .... but I know you have to get ready for work later, so we'll be on your scheudule. I probably won't be able to hold-up too long ..... my back has been bad lately.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Read a short book tonight and have ten new favorite quotes starting with:

“...get over being a sugar cookie and keep moving forward.”

Excerpt From
    Make Your Bed
    Admiral William H. McRaven

I've heard of that book ..... might just have to check it out, Bandit ! :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I’ve been going down on Sunday afternoons lately. With WT having a new AR that needs wrung out, maybe we can get a bunch of us together down there this month.

Over 40 and sunny and I'm happy to run the AR :cool:

This is all as it should be at a range. Responsible gun owners acting responsibly. Can’t wait to join HHRP. Seems like a great bunch of folks shooting there.

Very cool range. If it were closer I'd join for sure. Love the place.

Keto diet.. I start going to the gym again tomorrow.

Forget the keto diet and just watch your portion size and calorie intake, at least in a general way. You're already going to be burning calories hitting the gym. Managing your portion sizes and not eating too much "bad" stuff will help you with weight, if that's what you're looking for. This way you eat what you want, just less of it.

I'm picking up a P10F optics ready tomorrow.

Very nice. I almost bought one of the P10C OR models available on Gunbroker, but I need to wait a few months until I have more $$ available, so I can afford the optics as well. Hoping you really like the gun!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I’m not sure that HHRP would welcome mag dumps either but they would have steel at 200 yards. Something about 200 yards that seems better than 100 yards. It’s like twice as good as shooting at 100 but only half as good as shooting at 400.

my range has steel from 225, 300, 350, 400, 475, 500, 600 yards

y'all need to ping me and we'll go sometime.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

No knock here but folks I am so blessed to have CKW in my life. She actually enjoys seeing me go with you folks and do what we do. She also comes along when she can.

Just another reason to smile.

I am lucky in that regard as well. As long as I don’t go off the rails with spending, my wife has no issues with me being gone shooting. It’s almost as if she prefers my being out of the house but I’m such a great husband that this could not be the case. Could it? :n00b:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wednesday is fine. Never registered the difference. I bought three from a Tennessee Gunshop. Roberts? Robertson's ? One was nickel with a weird safety. These were the other two. CZech police turn-ins, I think.

These two both have a CGW adjustable sear, and have new factory grips. I sandblasted the parts and duracoated them. Springs are new wolff replacements. The nickel one is a negative of the two tone with pacmayer grips and a safety that still doesn"t work properly. It has become my nightstand gun because if you forget the safety.and just keep pulling the trigger about the third pull it will fire. These two work properly.

I bought my first three pre-Bs off of Robertson’s. They used to get a lot in and sold them at a reasonable price. I picked up spare S&W 4006 mags off them last summer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom