The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    This has been a lever gun filled day. Is there something in the water? My son starts texting me this morning about them, and now my buddy is asking me about about one he is picking up Tuesday. It’s lever gun mania I tell you....:runaway:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    This has been a lever gun filled day. Is there something in the water? My son starts texting me this morning about them, and now my buddy is asking me about about one he is picking up Tuesday. It’s lever gun mania I tell you....:runaway:
    They all saw CM in his cowboy gear and got jealous. It’s the only explanation!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good stuff, Spicy ! :yesway:
    I've always liked all of the Magtech ammo I've shot .... long guns, and handguns.

For (probably an unscientific reason) :D, I picked Frontier 68 grain BTHP Match for my 'serious' ammo with the magical Blue Mink <<<(just like G****, it must always be presented in this format).
    I'd be curious to see what your new love would do with the same 68 gr. Frontier. If you're so inclined someday, please report back !
    :)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm thinking a P10s for this year

That's a nice choice. I'm also rather fascinated by the new super compact / high capacity CCW choices these days (P10S, Sig365, Hellcat), especially after shooting 88's P10s with a red dot. Also, after holding one at a LGS, I really liked the feel of the Sig320 Xcompact ..... and it comes ready to mount a red dot.

BUT .... I keep telling myself "no more polymer guns" ...... but it's hard making myself listen !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I did really like 88’s P10S. If I can find an optics ready model, it might be the right match for the RMR.

The P10S carries extremely well. I carry mine with a +2 mag extension on the 12 round mag. It’s one of the few guns I have that is perfect as delivered from the factory. No need to do trigger work or mess with the sights. Just tossed on an RMR and shoot it a bunch.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The P10S carries extremely well. I carry mine with a +2 mag extension on the 12 round mag. It’s one of the few guns I have that is perfect as delivered from the factory. No need to do trigger work or mess with the sights. Just tossed on an RMR and shoot it a bunch.

What style of holster are you using, 88 ? IWB, OWB, ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom