Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Project for this coming week is to get my brace onto the Scorpion. Even though it's just pushing down the button and using a mallet to get the end plate off, I might end up requiring some assistance. :dunno:

I've heard percussive maintenance works well for stubborn things..

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The pistol pack is pricey, but such a neat revolver. If you skip the pack part, you can find good Monson built 15-2s for reasonable prices on GB. EWK makes barrels and shrouds for them, when they are in stock.

I’ve been looking at those today. There are a couple that were posted up on INGO last fall that never were marked as having sold.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been thinking a lot lately about carrying again. My head seems to be back on straight for the most part and things are steadily improving. First I need to figure out what I want to carry. The Angel is too nice to beat up with EDC and it is a little on the large size for me. I want something I can carry into the warm weather. Of course before I can do that I need to get back to shooting regularly. I am certain my skill level, never really good, has deteriorated to an unacceptable level for me to daily carry. So, some decisions to make and some nickels to save.

I’d be more than happy to send the 9mm P07 up your way to use as a carry gun until you figure out what direction you want to go. Just say the word and I’ll drop it off along with a couple of mags and a decent holster at the central Indiana PH Station located in Speedway. When you get your EDC figured out, just send it back.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve been enjoying this late winter day by having to deal with a plugged up main sewer line. Crappy job! It’s clear now but what a PITA to wake up to.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Needing help. I’m wanting to get a nice OWB with Retention for the sp-01 and 75b sao.

Normally, I’d just get a Safariland ALS.....they don’t make one for either model.....

So the options seem to be Hogue or Serpa. The retention system Hogue uses looks nice, but it hasn’t been out long enough to have many reviews, and the ones that are out there say the material is soft and the guns rattle in them really bad due to a loose fit. And.....well.....Serpas are Serpas.

What does the CZickness say? Anything I’m missing out there?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Needing help. I’m wanting to get a nice OWB with Retention for the sp-01 and 75b sao.

Normally, I’d just get a Safariland ALS.....they don’t make one for either model.....

So the options seem to be Hogue or Serpa. The retention system Hogue uses looks nice, but it hasn’t been out long enough to have many reviews, and the ones that are out there say the material is soft and the guns rattle in them really bad due to a loose fit. And.....well.....Serpas are Serpas.

I've got a Serpa paddle holster. It is adequate but I guess it depends upon your needs/uses.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. While we are taking requests, what are the options for a holster for a CZ Shadow 2?
    2. I found a couple that minimally would adapt at the LGS, but neither were ideal, nor had any sort of retention.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    There are probably plenty of competition rigs for a Shadow 2. I'm betting not many carry holsters. Just a guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom