Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    If you catch my post errors the "A" and "E" keys are acting the fool on my PC. If I do not proof read they are not there.

Read reviews of what you look at picking up, or try out models on display somewhere if you can. I picked up a new laptop about a year ago and am not as happy with the results as I'd hoped. Part of my dissatisfaction is with Windows 10 and part is with the truly horrible keyboard this system has. I wish I'd bought myself the same laptop I picked up for the wife. Her laptop is much nicer.

All of this .22 talk lately has me thinking about a getting or putting together a .22 rifle with a little more precision in mind. But the wife and I have lots of home improvements this year we want to do. One of those is going to dictate the other. Or I just work more overtime and do both.

I wish I had the opportunity to work OT. That's the one thing I hate about being salary... :(

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    attachment.php

nice rack there, SpiceyWeiner...

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Today is a travel day to the wilds of Westward Sidney, NE.

It's -0- degrees out here in Des Moines - so yeah, that Spring Thang is distant.

Fun reading back all I missed whist not monitoring this forum.

It is really a treat to see where this thread goes any given day.

Cars to CZ's to newest AR builds to Mobikes to birthdays to movies.

Such an eclectic group of people...that's why I do love it so.

So...what's the next topic.???

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I don’t know why wheel guns have caught my attention lately. But, they have. Anyone own any Dan Wesson’s? Back in the late ‘70s, a friend that I would shoot with had one of the Dan Wessons that came with the set of barrels to swap from something like a 3”, 5” and 8”. Nice setup.

Yup Its the only wheel gun i have Haha and I'm still having issues with it. But I'll be darned if it doesn't out shoot anything I even ever shot.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been thinking a lot lately about carrying again. My head seems to be back on straight for the most part and things are steadily improving. First I need to figure out what I want to carry. The Angel is too nice to beat up with EDC and it is a little on the large size for me. I want something I can carry into the warm weather. Of course before I can do that I need to get back to shooting regularly. I am certain my skill level, never really good, has deteriorated to an unacceptable level for me to daily carry. So, some decisions to make and some nickels to save.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been thinking a lot lately about carrying again. My head seems to be back on straight for the most part and things are steadily improving. First I need to figure out what I want to carry. The Angel is too nice to beat up with EDC and it is a little on the large size for me. I want something I can carry into the warm weather. Of course before I can do that I need to get back to shooting regularly. I am certain my skill level, never really good, has deteriorated to an unacceptable level for me to daily carry. So, some decisions to make and some nickels to save.

:yesway:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm not much of a revolver guy, but the 686 series is something special. TopDog let me shoot his 686+ Talo edition and I really enjoyed it. I don't really have much desire to own a revolver, but if I had to pick one that would be my choice.

One of the guns that I sold a decade ago and am looking to replace this year is a 4” 686-3 or -4. The new ones can be better in a lot of ways but the “older” ones have a great look and feel.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Something like this?

attachment.php

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yes, that's a beauty. I probably don't need a rail. Plus I have to choose from my former family as people were so nice in buying them from me when I was down and out. I definitely need to pay those folks back as I can.
    CM likes to use the end of the rail as a hammer. :bash:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I don't have the P-01 currently though, it's being held at an undisclosed location, safeguarded by a secret operative within the circle of trust.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't have the P-01 currently though, it's being held at an undisclosed location, safeguarded by a secret operative within the circle of trust.
    Ah, the same status as my entire old family. People were very kind to me in buying my old junk. I need to get started paying them back as soon as possible.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Ah, the same status as my entire old family. People were very kind to me in buying my old junk. I need to get started paying them back as soon as possible.
    Good to hear that things are starting to get better for you. You could use some better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom