Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Great… I was just getting used to being able to step in here, close the door and enjoy getting away from the world, but now we won’t be able to close the door because @mcapo broke the frame trying to get his head in now…

Just in case you are in an app that won’t show them…

I think we can all be honest with ourselves here.........I would be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous. You truly are, godlike. - RustyHornet
    Thanks mcapo, you are simply the best. - Tdogg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just in case you are in an app that won’t show them…

I think we can all be honest with ourselves here.........I would be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous. You truly are, godlike. - RustyHornet
    Thanks mcapo, you are simply the best. - Tdogg
    You know that’s funny because they don’t show up on my phone, but when I turn it sideways, they are there.:lmfao:

Damn technology!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Went and looked at the old man family car this morning. Pretty nice ride minus the mouse crap all over the inside. Bit of a creampuff. Been sitting for awhile. Aired up the tires and drove it to put fresh gas in. Drives well. He’s gotta locate the title and see if we can come to a price. I don’t need to make it happen so if it’s more than I wanna spend we will just keep going like we are since this wasn’t planned.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I grew up in NJ/NY but moved here in the late 60 as I entered Jr. High. It was quite the culture shock. My grandfather had emigrated to the US (Cincinnati/northern KY) in 1905 from the Ukraine which was then part of the Russian Empire along with his parents, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. He wanted everything American for his family and worked hard to become an American. His eldest son (my father) made him proud serving in WW2, his middle son served in Korea. He always identified as an American Jew from Russia, not as a Russian.

CZ….
    Where in Ukraine did they come from? My Heritage is Russian Jewish from Ukraine.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Went and looked at the old man family car this morning. Pretty nice ride minus the mouse crap all over the inside. Bit of a creampuff. Been sitting for awhile. Aired up the tires and drove it to put fresh gas in. Drives well. He’s gotta locate the title and see if we can come to a price. I don’t need to make it happen so if it’s more than I wanna spend we will just keep going like we are since this wasn’t planned.
    Have loved my ‘old man family cars’ sold the last to my SIL and now have an ‘old man’ SUV (Lincoln).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom