Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    FIFY

Lead is the preferred sacrifice.

But I've had some Viking show on in the background over the weekend. The Last Kingdom (?) or something like that. Not too bad though not really paying much attention. Much less nudity than GOT but I digress.

Sacrifice away!

5rOD.gif

Nothing like belt fed to take the blues (and the Iraqi camel jockies) away........:biggun::biggun:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Ok.....was able to end January 2022 with out a bang....at least not from the natural gas 3400 degrees going boom perspective. Last night, the 31st, close......REAL CLOSE!!!! Contractor.....(contractor's are going to kill me.......ugh) for the city of Fort Wayne Water Department. SHE (damn ZZ or ZY....don't know what the 20 and still in pajamas crowd are called) drilled 6" directly above the 3/4" nipple coming from the gas meter going into the house!!!! Now, I know the girl was supplied with a nice cordless drill with a 1/4" wood bit. Don't ya think when you hit steel, you look at your bit and the nipple DIRECTLY below where your drilling and go HHMMM!?!?!?!?! Dull bit???? NO!!!!! We'll just keep drilling!!!!! What's that smell??? Oh, must be time for lunch or texting on my phone. Don't tell the customer $hzT, around 9am......off she goes......
    Customer had car outside on the driveway, leaves for a few hours, 2pm or so. Gets home around 430pm, opens the garage door, LUCKILY NO BOOM FACTOR!!!!, notices that lovely rotten egg smell, figures it's not rotten eggs, goes inside to LIGHT the gas range, which is just inside the garage door, 6 feet from Mrs. contractor cordless's handy work. (Still don't know WHY HE LIGHTS THE GAS RANGE!!!) Doesn't call us, calls the contractor doing the water meter installs...tick tock....tick tock..... Contractor supervisor shows up, somehow he recognizes the SMELL OF NATURAL GAS. I get the call, get there in 27 minutes in the beautiful 5pm rush hour of Fort Wayne. Now......we got gas blowing inside a wall in the garage, since around 9am, 2 grown men know about this.....do YA THINK anyone besides me has THOUGHT MAYBE TO SHUT THE SOURCE OF THIS BIG PROBLEM OFF!?!?!?! Hell NO!!!! NO HOUSE BOOM BOOM thanks to me.

I think I'm going to start selling little books full of COMMON SENSE......winter edition, don't eat yellow snow, don't lick metal pipes when outside temperature is below 32 degrees......water freezes at 32 degrees F......0 Celsius for those Aussies and Europeans. Ice is slippery.....4wd or AWD just gets you further in the ditch or farther into the rear of the vehicle you slid into......

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Oh and for the drilling type. Most, NOT ALL, but most pipes are installed in linear fashion and at right angles. So, if a nipple is going into a wall- 90, 180, 270, and 0 degrees are not good choices. This one is for the firemen type: try before ya pry....doors open really well at the handle, business owner's don't appreciate replacing the 3k thousand $$$$ glass entrance door that a halligan tool just opened.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom