Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    What!?! A few hours of windshield time is the deal breaker? Fill the tank and make the deal!
    I just made that drive like 2 weeks ago for the TCP. Its about 5 hours round trip to Cabellas and I literally work (at some capacity) every single day. Also theres a good chance ill find both of those at an LGS someday so ill pass this time. Ive never seen a DW at any of my LGS so i made the trip for it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Some interesting classified items today. I started the day behind the 8 ball and didn't free up to look until now. Gun fund is empty currently due to daughter's college tuition, and new radiator having to be put in truck last week.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Some interesting classified items today. I started the day behind the 8 ball and didn't free up to look until now. Gun fund is empty currently due to daughter's college tuition, and new radiator having to be put in truck last week.

Lucky you! Wife's Grand Caravan is going in next Tuesday. I suspect transmission cooler lines as to the spotting leak.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Made it a full day at work today. Was rough. Out of breath quick and only about half speed. I’m whooped. Downright whooped…. This crap sucks. Can feel it in my lungs… hope it clears up quick. Doesn’t feel like it’s getting any better yet…..

Sorry to hear that, but I can empathize. Still working on improving myself and it's a long road it seems.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Made it a full day at work today. Was rough. Out of breath quick and only about half speed. I’m whooped. Downright whooped…. This crap sucks. Can feel it in my lungs… hope it clears up quick. Doesn’t feel like it’s getting any better yet…..

Adding you to the juju list with LE and the rest of the gang.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    That's 20 minutes away form me. 8 minutes from the range I use.

I can buy it and let the pantless highway do the driving or hopefully, bring it to Huntington in May.

Seriously if you want it.
    Yeah maybe. My brother lives in Columbus but he’s clueless when it comes to firearms. I’ll have to think about that one, i didn’t realize it was so close to Columbus.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yeah maybe. My brother lives in Columbus but he’s clueless when it comes to firearms. I’ll have to think about that one, i didn’t realize it was so close to Columbus.

Just let me know if you want me to look it over and get it...even If I'm only getting it to your brother.

You wanna run to Chesterton for me?

No. I wouldn't even want to walk or drive there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom