The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Friday afternoon I got the ATV fired up and got to ride it for the first time. I rode the kids around the yard on it a bit. Their first taste of riding on an ATV. They loved it! I still have work to do on it, such as getting the jetting right, but we are getting close to having this project completed.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    for any of you that like Pelican Cases :

This just in from Harbor Freight......you can buy it now while they are in stock.

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #1

Play video

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #1

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #2

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #3

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #4

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #5

9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black 64520 alternate photo #6

+7More

APACHE -- 9800 Weatherproof Protective Rifle Case, Long, Black​

(1,248)Write a Review

Watertight, dust-tight, impact resistant protective case

$164.99

with a $10.00 coupon code = 95062667
    IF you join their Inside Track Club for $45 for 2 years, it puts it down to $119.99.....so if you buy 2.....or 4.....or....??? YOU SAVE EVEN MORE!!!!!! :scratch::scratch::scratch:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just knocking some small stuff out on the personal punch list.

Zero turn picked up for maintenance, new windshield in the daughters vehicle while she's home for Thanksgiving, and just small stuff around the house so far today. Next up probably stripping line on the fishing reels and cleaning, though I may wait as it may be good enough weather on Weds to get in a fishing trip.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Thank you wizard. @llh1956 did a great job on the 75D and I now have both a better sight picture and trigger control. May down the road go a little lighter on the hammer spring but want to get used to it for a little while.

Before:
    1637620673403.jpeg

Now after Cajun Pro Package but with a gold spring, Dawson precision tritium night sights (could not focus on the original low sights), decocker hammer, “old style” combat trigger and 10x barrel bushing (totally different lighting):

1637620909256.jpeg

Subtle differences on first glance but first 10 rounds at 7 yards:
    1637621054619.jpeg
    1637621103536.jpeg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thank you wizard. @llh1956 did a great job on the 75D and I now have both a better sight picture and trigger control. May down the road go a little lighter on the hammer spring but want to get used to it for a little while.

Before:
    View attachment 168890

Now after Cajun Pro Package but with a gold spring, Dawson precision tritium night sights (could not focus on the original low sights), decocker hammer, “old style” combat trigger and 10x barrel bushing (totally different lighting):

View attachment 168891

Subtle differences on first glance but first 10 rounds at 7 yards:
    View attachment 168892
    View attachment 168893
    Very nice. Wizard does great work, knows his stuff.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Evening folks

I still have a fair amount of stuff remaining for sale. If any of you "eccentric collectors" would be interested in purchasing a large (or all?) amount of items, I would make you one hell of a package deal and ship it to your door.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Was on the phone this evening when I kept getting alerts from the cameras. I had figured it was the usual deer or raccoons. Checked a camera to see what needed run off and was surprised to see someone with a flashlight in the drive walking toward the house and nobody ever walks back my drive at night. Like an idiot I headed for the door unarmed. I got lucky and it was a neighbor I didn't recognize in his hunting gear.

He had tracked a deer's blood trail onto my property and found it laying down 40' from the house. Head up and alive but going nowhere as he, his wife and I shined flashlights on it. When it was still heads up after some chatting he went over and took another shot (sights are hard to see in the dark). The deers response was to take off at full speed directly at his wife and I only to turn away at the last moment.

We tracked a heavy blood trail 100 yards to find the deer standing looking like it would fall over at any time. It had stopped where there was not a safe shot due to not too distant houses so we waited. Eventually we kept our lights off hoping not to get it moving again. Then we heard it move and it was gone.

Spent the next hour helping to track a thinning blood trail before we gave up for the night. It will be hunted down in the morning.

On the bright side I got some good exercise and had a pleasant converstion with neighbors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom