The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No they are still there, but I think the motorhome was something that was going to become lodging for friends. They parked it at the end of the road while working out a plan to get it across the creek. There are other family coming around now that the nice old lady has passed and after hearing some arguments, at 1500 feet through the trees, I would imagine lawyers will be involved soon.

It's about 30 acres of ground so there's a substantial sum of money involved.
    Always follow the money.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Headed out of Canada today - ended up seeing a Wizard at the House of Mouse and took a delivery off the pantless highway from Tarzan and the Deacon.

If you understood that, you are a CZicko.

I have recently done just this thing. Came from the Deep South though. I got a bonus round of Magic Mike.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And you love it. Grab every second you can because this is fleeting.
    True. Next thing you know they know it all, then their starting to get out on their own and realizing they don't know it all.

The great thing about having a camera in your pocket all the time these days is capturing all these moments. Wasnt as easy when ours were that little.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    True. Next thing you know they know it all, then their starting to get out on their own and realizing they don't know it all.

The great thing about having a camera in your pocket all the time these days is capturing all these moments. Wasnt as easy when ours were that little.
    I imagine hiring a painter to capture all those moments cost a lot of money back then!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I imagine hiring a painter to capture all those moments cost a lot of money back then!
    Stone tablets...

Screen-shot-2012-02-03-at-12.35.21-PM.png

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I’d hate to flip through your photo albums…
    I've actually got quite a few pics, but when mine were very little like yours, didn't have smart phones with cameras. Had regular cameras/video recorders but with tapes, and then eventually digital cameras but even then had to transfer the pics to a computer, and eventually smart phones.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom