The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up a Kydex holster yesterday for a P229 yesterday and am impressed with how well it fits and carries. I’ve never owned a Kydex holster before. I still prefer leather but I now have something to use while crawling under cars

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    So is the top one.

4b3ee467ae1ca1d63ed03008ef92f92c.jpg
    IMG_1100.JPG
    I'll add this 10mm to the group. This one was is a AllenM built 2011 that spawned a couple other 10mm 2011s for others. I think Allen build built one for himself....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I remember shooting a bobtailed Commander 10mm that AllenM brought to a Gala Event at MCFG. I wanted that gun bad then and when he later posted it for sale, but didn't have the funds either time.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I’m a big 10mm fan. Convinced myself I needed one before our honeymoon so I could bring home a few bears. Chose the Glock because it just works and was more affordable than the cooler options. I was able to buy a good chunk of ammo before the inflation occurred… Do I really need it? Nope. But it makes me feel good to know I have it! And if I were to head into battle right now, I’d take that. Love that round and I have not even begun to explore everything it offers.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Morning peoples

After handling HB's Bull Commander 1911 yesterday it reminded me how much I've always liked them. I think the only Commander I've owned was an ATI model and it wasn't very impressive at the time.
    Shooting it didn't hurt my tenders any. I'm a sucker for a Commander.

GM all. Coffee or die. This **** weather is putting a damper on my hunting. Strange year.

I have never owned a 10mm. TBH, not sure I've ever shot one. Doesn't make them not sexy to look at. Even Gastonian incarnations.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I love the idea of a commander… but I’ve never shot one well for some reason. Had a stellar SA Champion that came out of the House of Mouse, couldn’t shoot the darn thing. Then I had a Ruger commander, which I modified and still couldn’t shoot it well… That one ended up with Mouse and he further modified it. I am however able to shoot and carry a full size just fine….

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom