The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Sat with the crossbow for a while. Didn't see anything.

Sighted in the rifle at lunch time, then got the ladder stand up after lunch. (Couldn't get it through the corn to where I wanted it previously so today was the day).

Sat with the crossbow in the stand for a couple hours this evening but never saw anything. I'm sure I ran everything out putting that stand up.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. Good luck fellers!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sat with the crossbow for a while. Didn't see anything.

Sighted in the rifle at lunch time, then got the ladder stand up after lunch. (Couldn't get it through the corn to where I wanted it previously so today was the day).

Sat with the crossbow in the stand for a couple hours this evening but never saw anything. I'm sure I ran everything out putting that stand up.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. Good luck fellers!
    Best of luck! We had an schedule event for this afternoon so the youngest son and I went to the range and sighted a couple deer rifles.

Then we went to the archery range and he totally schooled me. Totally. Shooting LED nocks at 80 to 100 yards at dusk was kinda cool. Never shoot one before. At 100 yards, you really wonder if the arrow is actually going to make the target.

Archery is not my thing and I proved it today...Just for the record....I didn't completely miss any of the 4' x 6' foam target backers.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Best of luck! We had an schedule event for this afternoon so the youngest son and I went to the range and sighted a couple deer rifles.

Then we went to the archery range and he totally schooled me. Totally. Shooting LED nocks at 80 to 100 yards at dusk was kinda cool. Never shoot one before. At 100 yards, you really wonder if the arrow is actually going to make the target.

Archery is not my thing and I proved it today...Just for the record....I didn't completely miss any of the 4' x 6' foam target backers.
    Crossbow for the win! Lol

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Apparently it snowed pretty good up in northern Canada. I had about an inch on the back deck of the new place when i finally came out of the basement and it was sticking to the road on my drive home.

Good luck on the hunts, fellow CZers.
    Ditto.

My Twitter feed is strictly old cars, guns, and Carrie Underwood. Imagine my surprise when I see this.
    Need to add Miranda Lambert to that list sir.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    PXL_20211112_200324873.jpg

I noticed one of these sanders some time back in a photo CM posted and asked him what it was. Knew I needed one at first sight and bought a set.

A front rest I was working had a couple of recessed places that needed smoothed out. I remembered the little sanders. Yep, it was the perfect tool for the job.

Thanks CM. Without you I would not have even known about these. :woot:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    View attachment 167547

I noticed one of these sanders some time back in a photo CM posted and asked him what it was. Knew I needed one at first sight and bought a set.

A front rest I was working had a couple of recessed places that needed smoothed out. I remembered the little sanders. Yep, it was the perfect tool for the job.

Thanks CM. Without you I would not have even known about these. :woot:
    What is the name of this sander? It is interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom