The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Stay safe Patience, FL is a wild place.

Im headed down 24 from Wabash to I74 and back tomorrow if anyone needs anything moved. Going to IL to take Grandma out for dinner and stuff for Christmas. Ive got to be back Sunday morning, we have a structural engineer (or welder maybe? Idk) coming (side gig for him) to look at the building after Jackwagon forked it up.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Son, I thought you had a job….I’m retired and don’t have that kind of time…
    Once I get done with work, I've been at the bench damn near every night. There is some serious time/effort into every one of those rounds. Feels like I've been going at a snail's pace.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm trying to keep up with T-Dogg but I'm just not organized enough. I ran a small test batch of .223 with 68g hpbt then started to set the press up for bulk 55g plinking ammo. For the life of me, I cannot find my stash of 55g pills. I keep them in the reloading cabinet but they are not there now. I have no idea where they could have gotten to since I have no memory of touching them.

A shopping I must go now

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm trying to keep up with T-Dogg but I'm just not organized enough. I ran a small test batch of .223 with 68g hpbt then started to set the press up for bulk 55g plinking ammo. For the life of me, I cannot find my stash of 55g pills. I keep them in the reloading cabinet but they are not there now. I have no idea where they could have gotten to since I have no memory of touching them.

A shopping I must go now
    Did you shoot them??? I mean they are bullets after all. :ar15:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

A shopping I must go now
    I think my next bullet order might go to Blue Collar Reloading. Seemed like they have very good prices and availability last I looked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom