The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    How are the storms lads..?
    I had several dead 90' trees come down in the woods. Two of them on a favorite section of trail. One of those is on and parallel to the trail. It will require a fair amount of work to clear and reclaim the trail.

Surprisingly few limbs on the yard and driveway. Strong winds are still blowing.

PXL_20211211_163530085.MP (Custom).jpg

The 457 Royal would be sweet if it didn't have that horrible "457 Royal" billboard on the stock.

If a threaded barrel is important to you be aware it is 12x20 threading instead of our 12x28 standard.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I have always enjoyed reloading. I bought most of my basics when I was 16. The amount of variables seem to be unlimited. Every time one thing is change, the process begins again. One cartridge can have 15 or 20 suitable powders, bullets, primers and cases before you even get to seating depths. I have a model 742 in 06 that produced better with the bullet seated deeper than expected. Lots of variables may be an understatement, but it's still fun.
    I feel like I've turned my work bench into a science lab. And I like it.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    How long do the tests take these days to provide results?
    CVS has at home tests that give results in 15 minutes. I took 2 to ease coworkers minds while i was sick the last couple weeks and its like a pregnancy test. Except you gotta stick it up your nose 3/4” instead of peeing on it. Kept telling them it wasnt the Rona, just a sick little kid at thanksgiving.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Anyone have experience with the Leopold Deltapoint pro? I'm thinking this might be a good optic for the SW22.

I use the DPP on several items and really enjoy them. I didn't really compare other makes when I bought my first one, but I've always had good luck with Leopold, and just went with it. There's a few different versions, and I don't know all the differences. You can buy just the DPP, or with a riser mount, which is what I've done.

9mm Goodness.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Is there a reason to go with something like the Leopold DeltaPoint Pro over something like the Holosun 507C? Especially for something like the SW22? I only ask as I have pretty inexpensive optics on my rimfire handguns (Primary Arms, Weaver, Bushnell) and they seem to work perfectly well. Honestly curious, not bashing anyone else's decision.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom