Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Thanks all. A different event provided some strange tasting icing. Pops and I were having a laugh. Mom was less than amused at our amusement. Check this out:

A 15y/o boy from down the road stole his mom's brand new Mini Cooper convertible, ran a stop sign at speed, ending his run in my mother's driveway in the early AM. The runaway Mini was stopped by the restored '76 CJ6, which was stopped by the brick wall. Stopped in this scenario is not by choice, because physics.

Both vehicles were cleared by the time this photo was taken. This is the house I grew up in.
    9bff8e71bd997d1f6d5c7c41535a75b1.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thanks all. A different event provided some strange tasting icing. Pops and I were having a laugh. Mom was less than amused at our amusement. Check this out:

A 15y/o boy from down the road stole his mom's brand new Mini Cooper convertible, ran a stop sign at speed, ending his run in my mother's driveway in the early AM. The runaway Mini was stopped by the restored '76 CJ6, which was stopped by the brick wall. Stopped in this scenario is not by choice, because physics.

Both vehicles were cleared by the time this photo was taken. This is the house I grew up in.
    9bff8e71bd997d1f6d5c7c41535a75b1.jpg
    Wow! At least no one is hurt physically.

I hope everything is as well as can be in your camp, my friend. Hate to hear the FGE absence.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thanks Reed. Actually got a pick up confirmation from PB in Greenwood, so I headed out, got some range time, picked up the two that I ordered online and another 3 for giggles while I was there. I was shocked to see they had about a dozen in stock! First time I've hit the range in a while and it felt great! :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now, don't be expecting miracles CM. You will not come out looking as cute as CKW did. She went there already looking good and you, well, look like the rest of us.
    To this you are correct
    The Dr is a stellar person and has me set up for long term care and recovery something the 3 ring circus I was at fell far short on. A very positive day. I feel some hope again.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hello all. Been a rough couple of days. It is with great regret that I have to inform all I can't make the FGE. I'm very bothered by the situation arisen, more so than just not being able to attend. Life has handed us a giant **** sandwich. Please forgive my absence, and will truly miss seeing everyone. Stay safe, shoot straight!

Damn, sorry to hear this RR.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom